Could you recommend software for solicitors bookkeeping?
I currently do the bookkeeping/reconciliations for my solicitor client on VT on a monthly basis. To record the Client account side of things I have set up a 'Client Ledger' and within that, the Analysis account for each client.
Each 'Client to Office account' transfer necessitates two transactions to ensure that it is reflected correctly.
What dedicated bookkeeping package is available to be used by accountants to maintain solicitor clients' accounting records? The main requirement being the ability to efficiently record the interactions between Office and Client accounts?
Thanks for advice
- Networking 259 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,190 33
- VAT refund 248 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 241 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 80 1
- incorrect old p60 494 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 216 2
- Turnover on a tax return 402 9
- IT Contractor 272 1
- Sage instant account codes 164 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 256 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 328 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 296 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 416 4
- Inflation and fees 1,431 24