Could you recommend software for solicitors bookkeeping?
I currently do the bookkeeping/reconciliations for my solicitor client on VT on a monthly basis. To record the Client account side of things I have set up a 'Client Ledger' and within that, the Analysis account for each client.
Each 'Client to Office account' transfer necessitates two transactions to ensure that it is reflected correctly.
What dedicated bookkeeping package is available to be used by accountants to maintain solicitor clients' accounting records? The main requirement being the ability to efficiently record the interactions between Office and Client accounts?
Thanks for advice
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 464 17
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 50 2
- Will I need to resign? 71 1
- Paper tax return 84 3
- Start up allowance? 336 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,331 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 227 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 160 1
- AIA or IFA 425 7
- Surely not? 422 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 624 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 356 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 170 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 261 5
- Nominal Ledger 343 10
- Share structures 140 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,150 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 340 5