Could you recommend software for solicitors bookkeeping?
I currently do the bookkeeping/reconciliations for my solicitor client on VT on a monthly basis. To record the Client account side of things I have set up a 'Client Ledger' and within that, the Analysis account for each client.
Each 'Client to Office account' transfer necessitates two transactions to ensure that it is reflected correctly.
What dedicated bookkeeping package is available to be used by accountants to maintain solicitor clients' accounting records? The main requirement being the ability to efficiently record the interactions between Office and Client accounts?
Thanks for advice
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 155 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 191 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,226 35
- Mortgage Reference 540 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 247 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 204 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 217 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 174 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 194 1
- USA Tax Query 310 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 362 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 397 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6