CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 840 22
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 236 6
- SA302 185 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 103 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,058 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 255 2
- Dental practice incorpration 118 1
- Audit rules 154 4
- Go Cardless 267 8
- business entertaining deductibility 133 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 151 2
- R & D 105 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 83 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 111 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 168 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 158 1
- New Business Registration 217 5
- Hosted email exchange 136 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 153 1
- G P life time allowance 125 3
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 281
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 221
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 172
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 151