CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 85 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 560 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 20 1
- 27,000 Really? 1,068 33
- Legal title not in the company name 770 23
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 67 1
- This is getting boring 592 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 238 7
- pension paid by company? 93 3
- inheritance tax 404 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 330 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 222 4
- State pension 292 3
- Accountancy Career 117 1
- CIC Company 655 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,817 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,279 66
- Deduction from Salary 642 15
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 432 5
- Group Audit Thresholds 354 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 394
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 334
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 307
- Probiz 301
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 278
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- How not to compose an email 257
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 222