CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 114 5
- signature required 285 11
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 435 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 740 13
- More AE! 739 17
- Web sites 196 3
- Homing sandwiches 258 7
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 102 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 571 13
- Dispensation 146 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 482 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 89 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 295 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 248 3
- Capitalising purchased software 117 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 275 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 568 17
- how to object to registered company name... 355 2
- Property income in different capacities 259 5
- CGT 496 19
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,221
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 809
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 508
- Digita Hosted Software 328
- Credit where credit's due....... 301
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 182
- TheTax Donut 169
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 153
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 149