CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Director resignation 238 5
- Company asserts 101 1
- VAT on unused stock 60 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 134 4
- Can't find a good web address 175 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 185 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 208 5
- effective advertising 249 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 191 8
- Software recommendations 315 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 157 3
- Edible spam? 804 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 311 5
- Put fees on website 299 6
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,555 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,335 4
- Sigma Red 1,423 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 347 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 117 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 198 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 482
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 466
- WIP Software 338
- No payroll scheme in place 292
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 255
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Uncommercial property business 230
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 187