CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Accounting Crew 307 7
- Benchmark scale rates for subsistance 151 2
- Builder - Roll over relief 286 14
- What's the plural? 383 8
- What should I charge for unlimited advice and support ? 304 6
- PII and previous accountant 371 8
- Self Employed travel 242 5
- Processing RTI whilst on holiday 2,678 43
- Use of aliases 550 15
- xbrl accounts and HMRC template help 550 11
- Alphabet Shares - tax implications? 1,468 8
- DISCOUNTED RENT FREE PERIOD 158 2
- VAT - Quidco Cash-back 227 3
- Subsidiary or New Company? 103 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 340 3
- VAT on Import goods 154 4
- Sale of Van to a Guernsey company and VAT 120 2
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 760 8
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 112 1
- Client leaving and querying previous years accounts 737 25
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 562
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 415
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 318
- IFA incorporation 289
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 277
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 272
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 241
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 229
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 208
- Life assurance gains anomoly?? 195