CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- capital gains on PPR 251 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 368 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,817 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 211 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 182 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 180 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,299 62
- Company expansion 102 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 380 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 502 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 525 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 261 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 194 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 174 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 300 9
- PRR 372 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 415 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 324 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 446 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 167
- employment capital allowances 163
- CIS paid under reg 9 157