CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 197 7
- Offshore insurance bonds 75 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,615 46
- Property scam victim 278 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 193 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 213 6
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 493 12
- Aggressive HMRC 1,787 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 152 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 119 2
- Partnership returns software 70 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 260 2
- Business purchase cost - treatment? 57 1
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 84 1
- company loss, Can he start again?? 147 4
- Early repayment of CIS deductions - sole trader 130 5
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 244 1
- VAT chargeable or not? 238 4
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 431 7
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 102 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,077
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 570
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 381
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 285
- Charge out rates in London? 234
- Interest on Loan to a Company 184
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 170
- Agent fees to sell business 159
- Alphabet shares 153
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 149