CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Stock of photos to capatilise 122 2
- Rogue Accountant 3,254 50
- VAT on a private sale? 85 4
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 306 17
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,206 24
- Where has Portia gone? 3,083 87
- Payroll software 143 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 48 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 586 19
- Practice management software 1,053 19
- Trade Association Dinner 135 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 588 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 160 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 179 2
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 56 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 756 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 453 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 219 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 781 16
- Write off loan between companies 617 24
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 806
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 419
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 178
- Fit for purpose 177