CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Self-assessment statistics 2,465 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 205 5
- Transmission of ISA 47 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 175 2
- Next Move 710 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 171 2
- Not renewing AAT 671 9
- CGT of shares gifted 381 6
- New dividend taxation 488 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,795 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 151 1
- Company car v company allowance 278 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 437 9
- Company formation and bank account 433 9
- Owning overseas property 340 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 290 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 272 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 710 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 726 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 277 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 667
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 409
- Property letting & CAs 398
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 395
- 2015 tax year end 395
- FCA regulated company in a small group 347
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 320
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 241
- DTA tie-breaker issue 211
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 204