CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- "Audit Report" 37 1
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 120 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 460 13
- Coding Notice 222 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 237 6
- New business - journal entries 396 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 221 3
- Payroll software 640 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 257 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 391 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 725 18
- B2B vat in the EU 185 4
- VAT on Hire Purchase 142 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 196 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 225 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 191 4
- LLP as member of LLP 134 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,827 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 501 7
- Vat 302 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 853
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 718
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 405
- Social investment tax relief 218
- Digita Hosted Software 212
- Call Centre Data Costs 200
- accounting for this transaction 186
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 171
- Travel costs and contractors 166
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 161