CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Gross Profit Percentage 236 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 145 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 222 9
- How to Value a Business 479 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 142 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 550 13
- How much did you pay for your website 488 13
- Companies House 155 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 118 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 385 7
- Company Pension Contributions 266 6
- Expenses allowable 177 3
- Let Property Campaign 391 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 139 1
- Self employment trap - pension 349 3
- Awkward IP 617 9
- ESC A19 131 2
- When does my Property business start 273 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,542 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 872 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 594
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 369
- Employment related securities question 227
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 200
- ATED Penalties 196
- AIM Stocks and IHT 178
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 137
- Expat pension contributions? 129
- Trust for Employee 126