CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Is practising Certificate needed 347 7
- BrightPay 639 20
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 903 26
- Gift or Capital Gain? 341 10
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 273 4
- Abolish the penalty regime 95 3
- IHT Query 146 3
- Statutary sick pay 186 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 268 4
- Director Salary 357 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 332 6
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 299 7
- Capital Gain? 426 11
- Reversing out RTI 190 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 307 9
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 283 6
- Classic cars investment 250 7
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 335 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 383 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 285 9
- Possible Partnership? 449
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 421
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 417
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 363
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 218
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 215
- Clubs and Taxable Income 206
- Income tax on foreign dividends 197
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 192
- New Fangled Penalties 166