CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Non resident income. 195 11
- Use of home deduction 393 13
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 16 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 295 5
- Software 201 4
- Director payroll - prorated NI? 169 5
- SA800 Returns 210 4
- state pension statement 710 9
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 240 10
- VAT on EU supplies 33 1
- VAT on purchse from EU supplier but goods were sent outside of EU from supplier 86 1
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 145 4
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 84 1
- Goodwill adjustment 181 5
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 371 22
- Company dividends 322 9
- Broadband costs 152 1
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 105 1
- is PMI for directors and families 132 2
- US-UK pension problem 116 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 846
- Copy Wanted 586
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 529
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 505
- Latest phishing scam 385
- Entrepreneurs' relief 363
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 318
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 304
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 293
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 205