CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Accounting for corporation tax 123 5
- Vat payable on van 44 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 214 13
- Class 2 NIC 211 4
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,827 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 230 7
- Community Faux Pas 907 26
- Cash gift from India 67 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,296 40
- Windows10 143 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 611 24
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,674 36
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 318 6
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 459 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 198 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 375 6
- Probate services 406 8
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 863 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 781 14
- An IT question 278 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 295
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 246
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 196