CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- Cocaine anyone? 893 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 255 5
- Vat on new builds 59 1
- Using home as clients registered address 229 5
- VAT MOSS registration 96 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 469 15
- How much does the company pay 819 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 164 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 455 10
- Proof of identification 127 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 153 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 123 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 102 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 93 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 89 1
- two business from one premises 195 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 70 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 376 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 513
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 330
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 252
- Cocaine anyone? 235
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 229
- UK State pension paid in NZ 178