CT iXBRL files
Since March we have sent in the HTML file created by manually tagging our word.doc accounts using Sage's XBRL software.
We have used the sample tagged accounts provided by Sage to decide what items we should tag.
This file goes with the CT comps and CT600 which our Sage CT software creates automatically.
Once we have grappled our way through the various initial rejections and the filing is accepted, in each case we have received appropriate ackowledgements from HMRC. No other comments from HMRC have come our way.
It strikes me that the accounts information sent is a lot less that what was previously being sent as a full set of (pdf) accounts
For instance, none of the amounts detailed on the full profit and loss acounts are included.
I just wondered what other members experience was, do they include a pdf set as well for instance?
Should I care in fact?
Thanks for any comments
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 130 7
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,004 23
- Lorry Drivers 78 1
- VAT 104 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 822 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 588 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 192 3
- Vat 66 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,804 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 110 2
- Partially exempt? 198 6
- Incorporation Relief 115 2
- First VAT Visit for client 125 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 240 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,435 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 314 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 233 14
- What type of Trust? 146 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 135 5
- OBK 609 19
- Skandia using wrong address 469
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 271
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 265
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 210
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 194
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155