CT return - extra software required?
I am struggling to set up the Adobe trust settings for the HMRC website so I can file a CT return. The clear instructions don't allow for the fact that my computer deliberately obscures an important check box towards the end of the process and no amount of resetting the screen resolution will help. I spoke to a horrible person on the HMRC helpline who didn't want to help at all, and in the end I slammed the phone down. Someone at Cos House who was much nicer and more competent got me going again, but I later decided I wouldn't use this option to file at Cos house after all, so saved as instructed and exited.
When going in again it seems I have to reset the trust settings with all the aggravation I had yesterday.
I would rather run away than go through all this hassle again. Would I be better off with Ftax (given they've had some problems this year?) I only have 6 tax clients at present, so anything quite cheap and cheerful would be fine if it was better than HMRC's offering.
All suggestions gratefully received (sob).
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 218 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 371 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 703 18
- B2B vat in the EU 163 4
- Coding Notice 195 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 94 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 185 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 208 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 171 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 166 3
- LLP as member of LLP 119 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,784 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 483 7
- Vat 288 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,290 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 200 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 183 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,503 18
- CT/CIS offset 156 2
- Trade name 214 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 834
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 713
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 396
- Social investment tax relief 212
- Digita Hosted Software 207
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 167
- accounting for this transaction 161
- Travel costs and contractors 160
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 154