CT return - extra software required?
I am struggling to set up the Adobe trust settings for the HMRC website so I can file a CT return. The clear instructions don't allow for the fact that my computer deliberately obscures an important check box towards the end of the process and no amount of resetting the screen resolution will help. I spoke to a horrible person on the HMRC helpline who didn't want to help at all, and in the end I slammed the phone down. Someone at Cos House who was much nicer and more competent got me going again, but I later decided I wouldn't use this option to file at Cos house after all, so saved as instructed and exited.
When going in again it seems I have to reset the trust settings with all the aggravation I had yesterday.
I would rather run away than go through all this hassle again. Would I be better off with Ftax (given they've had some problems this year?) I only have 6 tax clients at present, so anything quite cheap and cheerful would be fine if it was better than HMRC's offering.
All suggestions gratefully received (sob).
- Employment Intermediaries 39 2
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,643 30
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 402 5
- CGT on selling company shares 217 9
- do i need an online accounting software 165 4
- transfer of invesments from company name to individual 150 3
- Moneysoft Payroll 667 16
- Companies House Search 366 4
- Property gift to sister 291 8
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 100 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,684 28
- VAT Triangulation Service UK - UK - EC 166 3
- Who gets the CGT deduction 293 4
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 657 9
- VAT training 405 4
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 289 7
- 31st october deadline 410 6
- RTI Late Registration query 160 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 276 2
- Payroll software 215 1
- NHS finance professionals 719
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 431
- Foreign Pension Contribution 407
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 390
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 388
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 346
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 308
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 292
- Incorporating doctors 234
- IFA income recognition & reporting 230