CT return - extra software required?
I am struggling to set up the Adobe trust settings for the HMRC website so I can file a CT return. The clear instructions don't allow for the fact that my computer deliberately obscures an important check box towards the end of the process and no amount of resetting the screen resolution will help. I spoke to a horrible person on the HMRC helpline who didn't want to help at all, and in the end I slammed the phone down. Someone at Cos House who was much nicer and more competent got me going again, but I later decided I wouldn't use this option to file at Cos house after all, so saved as instructed and exited.
When going in again it seems I have to reset the trust settings with all the aggravation I had yesterday.
I would rather run away than go through all this hassle again. Would I be better off with Ftax (given they've had some problems this year?) I only have 6 tax clients at present, so anything quite cheap and cheerful would be fine if it was better than HMRC's offering.
All suggestions gratefully received (sob).
- Opening balances Sage 50 16 1
- Flat rate vat 313 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 231 6
- Rental property company 172 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 162 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 410 12
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 453 9
- Starting up in practice - safety net 364 8
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,469 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,196 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 391 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 305 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 283 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 404 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 218 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 217 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 164 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 546 5
- Director's tax return 426 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 200 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 575
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 301
- Director Loan account operation 283
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 269
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 183