CT return - extra software required?
I am struggling to set up the Adobe trust settings for the HMRC website so I can file a CT return. The clear instructions don't allow for the fact that my computer deliberately obscures an important check box towards the end of the process and no amount of resetting the screen resolution will help. I spoke to a horrible person on the HMRC helpline who didn't want to help at all, and in the end I slammed the phone down. Someone at Cos House who was much nicer and more competent got me going again, but I later decided I wouldn't use this option to file at Cos house after all, so saved as instructed and exited.
When going in again it seems I have to reset the trust settings with all the aggravation I had yesterday.
I would rather run away than go through all this hassle again. Would I be better off with Ftax (given they've had some problems this year?) I only have 6 tax clients at present, so anything quite cheap and cheerful would be fine if it was better than HMRC's offering.
All suggestions gratefully received (sob).
- Stock of photos to capatilise 71 1
- Where has Portia gone? 2,706 75
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 247 9
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 129 4
- Practice management software 1,021 18
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 148 2
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 568 18
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 32 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 745 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 419 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 203 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 772 16
- Write off loan between companies 601 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 179 2
- Industry Reports 54 1
- recompense capital input 235 12
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,181 22
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 313 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 111 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 251 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 804
- RTI - duplicate employee record 569
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 417
- Sanzar 319
- How do you do it 308
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 174