CT600 required for a dormant company?
I have client who has a company for which we completed a dormant set of accounts as the company has not traded for the financial year under review. I’ve heard that all you need to do is ring the tax office & inform them that company was dormant & that will negate the need to file a CT600 on behalf of the company that was dormant.
However as I am not sure about this, do we need to file a CT600 for a company that was dormant?
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 124 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 304 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 33 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 267 7
- Family Partnership 283 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 176 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 190 6
- Business trips - director and family 417 3
- Signed accounts for bank 662 15
- flat rate scheme 2,373 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 168 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 327 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 182 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 90 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 849 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 202 5
- VAT Query on new build 126 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 116 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1