CVA and corporation tax
I think I am correct in saying that the granting of a CVA does not triggger the end of a CTAP.
In that case, assume a profit is made in the AP in which the CVA is granted.
Does the corporation tax for the whole perid fall due 9 months later, ie the CVA has no impact?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 343
- Set up a company pension 280
- RTI Fees 266
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 242
- Where's our 10%? 239
- Driving sales growth 210
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 204
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 204
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 200
- CIS late registration 195
- Regiatration of a Trust 194
- EIS 194
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 186
- Break up basis accounting 180
- Best structure 174
- Accounts production software for business SSC 170
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 162
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 154
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 145