Date sorting invoices on sage statements
Does anyone know how to reorder the invoice list on Sage 50 statements to show by date order.
I have put a data sort item into the report of audit_split.date, but these seems to have no affect.
It is my own template I am using, but this is copied from a Sage standard template and if I go into any of the Sage standard reports and they also do not list the invoices in date order and putting the same sort on the report also has no affect.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 441 11
- Tips on meals 76 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,260 33
- Credit management tools 77 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 44 2
- property capital gains 34 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 754 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 328 7
- CGT and primary residence 127 1
- Marriage Allowance 212 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,113 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 366 4
- S455 and February year ends 277 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 854 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 276 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10
- RTI offline? 202 1