Date sorting invoices on sage statements
Does anyone know how to reorder the invoice list on Sage 50 statements to show by date order.
I have put a data sort item into the report of audit_split.date, but these seems to have no affect.
It is my own template I am using, but this is copied from a Sage standard template and if I go into any of the Sage standard reports and they also do not list the invoices in date order and putting the same sort on the report also has no affect.
- P11d query 266 5
- Rental expenses 50 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 131 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 342 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 84 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 283 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 476 10
- Landing clients 418 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,152 22
- Termination Payment 204 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 212 3
- CRM / marketing 109 2
- Allocation of income from property 757 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 137 1
- 64-8 problems 522 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10