Date sorting invoices on sage statements
Does anyone know how to reorder the invoice list on Sage 50 statements to show by date order.
I have put a data sort item into the report of audit_split.date, but these seems to have no affect.
It is my own template I am using, but this is copied from a Sage standard template and if I go into any of the Sage standard reports and they also do not list the invoices in date order and putting the same sort on the report also has no affect.
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 141 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 471 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 555 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 320 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,946 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 271 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 356 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,605 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 204 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,232 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 299 2