In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 494 5
- See you all on the other side 626 6
- 12Pay 352 2
- dividends 482 2
- R&D 271 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,134 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 413 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 350 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 298 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 510 5
- Seeking a tax case 583 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 442 4
- Companies house strike off 429 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 342 2
- Moving to the cloud 708 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 204 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 861 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 190 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,072 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 458 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 544
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 308
- USA help 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 279
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 274
- Capital gains on rental property 251
- Sage Coretime 228