In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 220 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,164 32
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 267 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 54 1
- incorrect old p60 481 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 300 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 187 2
- Turnover on a tax return 376 9
- IT Contractor 260 1
- Sage instant account codes 143 1
- Networking 196 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 235 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 313 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,946 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 316 4
- VAT refund 209 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 284 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 278 3
- Missing tax return 406 4
- Inflation and fees 1,422 24