In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 148 2
- Companies House incorporation service 190 8
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,461 29
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 538 12
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 249 2
- How to opt out? 377 6
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 68 1
- utr 141 4
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 137 3
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 300 7
- P9D or P11D 716 7
- CT return error message 379 10
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,705 43
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 106 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 98 1
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 97 1
- Audit rules 374 8
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 294 7
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 836 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 193 2
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 308
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 277
- CIS schemes 213
- Domain name sale and limited company 202
- Investment 180
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 172
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 172