In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,886 32
- Telemarketing 80 3
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 414 10
- Budget 2015 predictions 74 1
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 88 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 114 2
- New tax codes for ex-employees 100 1
- Husband Wife let property 68 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 70 1
- Gift between companies 97 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 105 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 446 6
- Directors loan - no longer a director 253 2
- Why .... 688 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 930 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 537 12
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 430 5
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 272 6
- Relevant life plan 302 7
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 154 2
- Possible Partnership? 587
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 496
- New Fangled Penalties 400
- Clubs and Taxable Income 322
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 293
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 246
- Loans to other companies 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 208
- Outsource Data Entry 198
- Moving away from CCH software 195