In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- recompense capital input 207 12
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 743 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,150 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 701 31
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 75 1
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 257 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 106 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 233 2
- CT losses carry back 109 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 547 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 175 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 772 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 420 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,281 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 158 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 184 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 232 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 993 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 221 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 264 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 800
- RTI - duplicate employee record 565
- Pensions Regulator 455
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 414
- Portia ... Where art thou 337
- Sanzar 317
- How do you do it 304
- Digital marketing focus group 300
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 274
- new investor structure 185