In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Repayment of Share Capital 38 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 382 9
- Travel expenses for director - flight 47 1
- Self employed care worker 508 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 183 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 195 1
- Auto enrolment 433 8
- Audacity 933 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 387 7
- Late registration for MOSS 244 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 269 5
- Client right to working papers 352 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 545 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 359 4
- Professional Clearance 1,058 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 278 5
- Illegal share transfer 453 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 174 2
- Company Strike off 1,847 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,158 34
- NHS finance professionals 533
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 377
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 359
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 306
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 285
- vat gross profit percentage margins 281
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 257
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 225