In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- The importance of Grammar 1,342 42
- VAT and customer entertaining 228 3
- Moneysoft - technical query 483 13
- tax saving on card points 257 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 225 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,268 11
- Xero Pain Points 555 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 144 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 707 12
- PI cover 246 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 954 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 739 26
- Profit split from an investment property 191 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,444 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 172 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 278 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 268 9
- Scissors 896 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 445 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 466 10
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 330
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 300
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 219
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 215
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 178