In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Tax implication on superannuation 174 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,535 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 45 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 189 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 270 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 806 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 75 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 103 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 487 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 287 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 481 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 676 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 131 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,642 37