In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Declaration of interest 70 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 441 8
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 211 4
- EIS reinvestment relief 116 5
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 309 11
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,550 11
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 145 6
- Company dividends 493 14
- dividend versus capital distribution 141 3
- Private Residence Relief after gift 217 4
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 111 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 184 7
- Receipt bank 223 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,748 91
- Unbelievable!! 555 3
- Relevant earnings and losses 173 4
- Non resident income. 328 16
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,208 23
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 120 2
- Do we have to register for VAT? 276 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 865
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 557
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 437
- Entrepreneurs' relief 397
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 349
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 326
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 310
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 232
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 208