In at the deep ?
Been asked to look at the Accounts of a Deep Sea Diver to establish whether it would be of benefit to Incorporate his existing Sole Trade business currently showing a net profit in excess of £ 150 K.
Whilst I can do the necessary calculations etc. a couple of matters have come to light which I really ought to sort before I go further :-
The client is adamant ( no paperwork forthcoming ! ) that the Contractor pays his Nat Ins !
The P/L A/c for the Sole Trade splits the turnover between the UK Sector & Non-Uk !
Have no experience whatsoever ( therein probably lies the answer ! ) of this Industry sector - can anyone point me in the right direction as HMRC's Web-Site is like sifting through treacle on these points.
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,013 26
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,773 23
- Running two businesses from the same premises 107 1
- Late Registration for VAT 170 5
- Registering a company late 233 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 273 4
- physiotherapy clinic 553 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,910 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 94 2
- Deferred Tax 135 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 85 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 415 7
- How much of your work is admin? 176 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,796 19
- Goodwill complications 156 2
- Personal pension 219 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 181 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 300 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 261 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 992 26
- TheTax Donut 1,011
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 673
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 620
- Follower cases 487
- Limited company purchase of property 414
- Hive up 413
- corporate hierarchy 380
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 377
- LIVE chat, starting now 325
- AIA or IFA 211