Deferring tax | AccountingWEB

Deferring tax


I'm considering working as a contractor in the UK through a limited company. If I take a salary below the 40% taxrate threshold in the current tax year, then move abroad can I remove the rest of the money tax free (after paying corporation tax on the retained earnings) the following tax year (assuming I am in another country)?



There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Possibly, but there are issues

frustratedwithhmrc |
frustratedwithhmrc's picture

Thank you

stubarny |