Delivery to Malta via courier VAT
We have an order for a client in Malta.
They would like us to deliver the goods to their courier in the UK who will then consolidate other orders and ship everything out to Malta.
Am I right in thinking that we charge VAT as the goods were deliveried in England, or does the fact that it went to a courier make any difference?
- Family Partnership 273 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 143 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 66 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,362 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 157 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 156 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 294 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18