Delivery to Malta via courier VAT
We have an order for a client in Malta.
They would like us to deliver the goods to their courier in the UK who will then consolidate other orders and ship everything out to Malta.
Am I right in thinking that we charge VAT as the goods were deliveried in England, or does the fact that it went to a courier make any difference?
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 511 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,151 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,446 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 175 4
- Website Content 426 6
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 312 12
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 169 3
- Closing down loss-making company 649 11
- Directors in dispute 101 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 690 12
- Incorporated company charity 135 2
- property capital gains 332 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 423 2
- Tips on meals 428 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 257 2
- Stumped - IHT 485 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 590 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 397 3
- Creative Auto Enrolment 879 12