This is a question where some IT person may be able to help.
I have a Dell computer, and I keep getting a dialog box appearing which states the name of the monitor (E...P) and then has various options, e..g Exit, settings. The problem is that it just appears in front of the work I am doing, but does not respond to either mouse or keyboard.
There is also a padlock which appears, sometimes locked, sometimes unlocked, which similarly does not respond to mouse / keyboard.
Has anyone come across this and can anyone help .... as it's driving me mad!!??
- Accountants Qualifications 73 3
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 102 5
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 33 1
- Summer festivals! 73 3
- Can I pay into a pension? 82 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 150 2
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 89 3
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 435 9
- PPR for transferee spouse 60 1
- Personal Expenses 84 2
- Do accountants work at home? 535 11
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 261 4
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 55 2
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 939 16
- Rogue Accountant 3,922 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,123 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 79 1
- ER Relief 108 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 124 1
- Payroll question 269 3