This is a question where some IT person may be able to help.
I have a Dell computer, and I keep getting a dialog box appearing which states the name of the monitor (E...P) and then has various options, e..g Exit, settings. The problem is that it just appears in front of the work I am doing, but does not respond to either mouse or keyboard.
There is also a padlock which appears, sometimes locked, sometimes unlocked, which similarly does not respond to mouse / keyboard.
Has anyone come across this and can anyone help .... as it's driving me mad!!??
- Time values in Excel 127 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 206 6
- RTI and Advances to Employees 351 8
- No more tax returns... 1,276 12
- bookkeeping system 534 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 167 3
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 84 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 195 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,683 23
- International VAT 106 2
- CTA 203 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 620 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 716 21
- Insurance payout 125 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 526 11
- RTI / P11d 168 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,101 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 285 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 379 3
- Company Share Buy Back 290 7