This is a question where some IT person may be able to help.
I have a Dell computer, and I keep getting a dialog box appearing which states the name of the monitor (E...P) and then has various options, e..g Exit, settings. The problem is that it just appears in front of the work I am doing, but does not respond to either mouse or keyboard.
There is also a padlock which appears, sometimes locked, sometimes unlocked, which similarly does not respond to mouse / keyboard.
Has anyone come across this and can anyone help .... as it's driving me mad!!??
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 375 13
- Software that posts COGS? 471 12
- Disengagement Help! 174 7
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 313 4
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,758 41
- Voluntary dissolution of company 239 3
- Compare 2 lists 1,754 33
- New business 517 5
- Ok to disclaim? 79 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 996 41
- Xerocon 2016 502 7
- Can you use dividends to pay off interest charged on Directors Loan Accounts 135 3
- Autumn statement 168 4
- How much detail should you put on CT600A 84 1
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 151 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,653 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 618 23
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,183 38
- Sale of business assets 133 3
- Moneysoft error 503 8