I know it's our busiest time of year and maybe that's making me a bit more sensitive than normal, but I can't help feeling that clients are becoming more & more demanding.
For example, a client who phoned this morning was told by my assistant that I was in meetings until 4pm, but assured them that I would call back after 4pm. They tried my mobile twice before 4pm and then called the office again at 4.15 irate becasue they had tried to get hold of me "several times". Thing is, they were third on my call back list when i started making them at 4pm and I'd only got to number 2!!
Then had a calls from two clients with December year ends asking why their accounts weren't done as they had seen houses to buy and the mortgage brokers needed the figures NOW.
It seems to have gone crazy just at the moment, or is it just me?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,237 44
- Xerocon 2016 1,107 29
- New Build 95 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 75 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 709 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 91 1
- USA Tax Query 254 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 407 5
- last minute request 594 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 305 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 336 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 624 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 296 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 453 7