Demise of ESC16 - any reasonably priced IPs out there ?
We have to look for an insolvency practitioner, one who hopefully charges pitifully reasonable rates, to deal with a members' voluntary liquidation where the assets comfortably exceed £25k.
He or she would be presented with a company which has all creditors paid, debts collected, etc., so just a bank balance of maybe £1/4 mil, some stock & plant (which the directors will purchase, so nothing to sell) and presumably a final VAT return to encompass the liquidation fees etc.
Any suggestions welcome !
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 62 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 624 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 105 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 282 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 137 5
- VAT Query on new build 78 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 225 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 70 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 99 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1