Demise of ESC16 - any reasonably priced IPs out there ?
We have to look for an insolvency practitioner, one who hopefully charges pitifully reasonable rates, to deal with a members' voluntary liquidation where the assets comfortably exceed £25k.
He or she would be presented with a company which has all creditors paid, debts collected, etc., so just a bank balance of maybe £1/4 mil, some stock & plant (which the directors will purchase, so nothing to sell) and presumably a final VAT return to encompass the liquidation fees etc.
Any suggestions welcome !
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,656 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 276 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,545 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 63 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 199 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 216 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 810 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 84 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,294 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 109 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 490 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 289 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 488 20
- trading losses allowable? 757 14
- Post AAT? 685 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 136 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2