Demise of ESC16 - any reasonably priced IPs out there ?
We have to look for an insolvency practitioner, one who hopefully charges pitifully reasonable rates, to deal with a members' voluntary liquidation where the assets comfortably exceed £25k.
He or she would be presented with a company which has all creditors paid, debts collected, etc., so just a bank balance of maybe £1/4 mil, some stock & plant (which the directors will purchase, so nothing to sell) and presumably a final VAT return to encompass the liquidation fees etc.
Any suggestions welcome !
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 179 2
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 522 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 172 2
- Old CGT loss 185 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 114 3
- Paper tax return 129 4
- Start up allowance? 362 12
- Will I need to resign? 137 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,342 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- AIA or IFA 445 7
- Surely not? 440 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 631 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 367 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 355 7
- Late Registration for VAT 355 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 268 5
- Nominal Ledger 360 10
- Share structures 148 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,159 19