Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 74 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,261 19
- Scanners 170 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 84 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 160 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 232 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 402 9
- Payment plans for clients 122 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 229 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 245 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 390 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 448 9
- P60 or payslips? 97 1
- Property income in different capacities 108 1
- IHT dilemma 1,382 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 192 1
- IT advisory questions? 179 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 796 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 148 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 529 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,160
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 798
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 488
- Digita Hosted Software 320
- Credit where credit's due....... 273
- Director phone costs 236
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 226
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 202
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 155
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 139