Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The importance of Grammar 1,322 40
- Xero Pain Points 536 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 128 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 194 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 694 12
- PI cover 240 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 941 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 734 26
- Profit split from an investment property 171 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,427 39
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,259 10
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 155 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 244 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 264 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 372
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 324
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 168