Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- When to register or not for PAYE 528 11
- Flat Rate VAT 211 8
- Invoicing for monthly clients 474 8
- Seeking advice: With recruitment agencies for temporary placements, is VAT taken off the whole sum received from the client, or just what the company retains? 211 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 555 8
- Redundancy pay 311 9
- Final CT Return - liquidating company 222 2
- VAT on farm machinery sold 258 5
- Servicing AE fees 158 2
- VAT Receipts 256 8
- Changing pay dates on Moneysoft 120 2
- P800 problems again 97 1
- Company accounts for £350 959 27
- Directors Loan Account Question 419 12
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 1,151 40
- Setting up a Charity Trust?? 142 4
- Seeking advice: Osetting Directors Loan at Startup 217 5
- Software for Accounts layout 264 4
- Today's HMRC Business Help & Support SA302s 235 6
- Debt management unit HMRC 169 1
- FRS 101 Software 332
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 302
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 295
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 271
- French ConnectionUK 236
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 206
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 201
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 199
- APN's 183
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 180