Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 30 1
- Wrong tax code 121 5
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,035 31
- Am I getting Soft?? 197 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 629 11
- Deferred Tax 455 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 201 1
- You know its over 467 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 237 1
- Benefit in Kind 216 5
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 136 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 219 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,262 14
- Cocaine anyone? 600 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 136 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 300 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 489 15
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,301 8
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 535 9
- Hive up 506
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 472
- corporate hierarchy 449
- Advice - 287
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 232
- WWOOFers 227
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 214
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 191
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 161