Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 50 2
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 106 2
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 45 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 275 22
- Hobby Horse 805 8
- Non resident income. 458 20
- What sectors to target? 617 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 268 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 193 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,951 41
- Self assesment online 1,004 11
- Why do I do this every year 429 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 308 5
- closing limited company 195 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 115 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 537 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 260 9
- IHT and US resident 78 1
- Limited Companies Merger 217 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 146 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 243
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 239
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 179