Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The stupidity continues 647 25
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 234 4
- transactions after account have been closed 190 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 175 5
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 536 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 226 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 129 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,340 25
- New Employers Helpline 210 4
- Software recommendations 277 1
- Share transfer question 383 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 333 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 189 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,459 19
- Overlap relief 759 19
- What is IRIS World like? 369 8
- Pension contributions 384 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 512 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 213 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 289 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 440
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 436
- WIP Software 301
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 235
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 233
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 210
- Is there anything wrong with this? 205
- Small Part Disposal of Property 190
- Uncommercial property business 182