Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- CIS and Close Company 106 3
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,149 16
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 291 1
- VAT Option to tax 464 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 159 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 192 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 125 2
- Director leaving in month 1 138 2
- Ex Gratia payments 77 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 266 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 156 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 188 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 185 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 172 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 49 1
- EIS - connection through employment 95 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 245 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 57 1
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 229 4
- Secondment expenses 155 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 909
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 640
- Free Tax Legislation? 404
- Director Loan account operation 397
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 337
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 318
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 224
- Paye procedures for CVA 219
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 184
- Pension Fixed Protection 161