Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- capital gains on PPR 251 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 368 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,817 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 211 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 182 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 180 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,300 62
- Company expansion 102 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 380 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 502 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 526 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 261 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 194 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 174 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 300 9
- PRR 373 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 415 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 324 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 447 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 167
- employment capital allowances 164
- CIS paid under reg 9 157