Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Landing clients 345 15
- What are my legal responsibilities 111 6
- Signed accounts for bank 179 5
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 452 9
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,126 22
- Termination Payment 139 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 155 3
- CRM / marketing 86 2
- Allocation of income from property 744 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,852 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 308 3
- Opening a Quick books file 90 1
- 64-8 problems 504 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 337 10
- Payment on account reminders 222 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 94 3
- Hello 511 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 483 14
- Balancing charge 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 287 3