Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Awkward IP 502 6
- When does my Property business start 206 4
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 830 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 194 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,187 20
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,483 43
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 73 1
- Prepare for Chaos 266 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,611 69
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 723 19
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 458 6
- Fastest Software 563 8
- NETP paying VAT - how to pay? 67 1
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 586 15
- Bookkeeping Package 611 8
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 160 5
- Company Pension Contributions 195 4
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 312 1
- Employment status 504 9
- Foreign Premium Distributions 159 1
- CTA study material 589
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 587
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 358
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 192
- ATED Penalties 191
- AIM Stocks and IHT 172
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 126
- Expat pension contributions? 122
- Trust for Employee 122