Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- What are options for non CA firm 1,630 25
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 108 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 115 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,896 35
- Real names 1,133 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 520 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 164 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,385 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 685 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 242 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 117 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 141 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 299 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,998 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,972 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 98 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 128 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 167 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 129 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 93 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 584
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 456
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 355
- IFA incorporation 339
- Sorry ignore me 327
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 281
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 274
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 264
- Cancelled 207
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 178