Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,082 33
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 491 31
- Is it just me 247 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 182 7
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 85 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 485 9
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 219 4
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 317 22
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 105 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 91 1
- Excessive Security 765 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 473 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 505 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 120 2
- Fee protection 326 10
- Go Cardless 112 3
- EIS deferral relief 41 1
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,269 41
- Bringing money to Uk 113 1
- VAT Inspection 114 2
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 208
- Mehjoo 208
- New strategic report 162
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 143
- CIS schemes 139