Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 236 7
- Directors loan accounts 366 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 300 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 247 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 101 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 161 1
- Employed clients and expenses 791 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,031 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 691 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 889 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,090 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 497 18
- I.d for vat registration 267 10
- Bookkeping software 900 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 286 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 250 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 343 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,826 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 123 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 154 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 538
- NOVA 487
- Bonus Bonds 373
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 353
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 169
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 139