Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 80 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 49 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,684 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 97 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 284 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,031 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 262 7
- Sage data 104 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 422 9
- Limited company buying a car 362 6
- Funding Circle experience 155 3
- Excel query 119 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,293 13
- Payment on account penalties 129 3
- Tax on free shares 145 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 208 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 125 1
- Audit 491 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 127 3
- Buying a horse?? 430 12
- CTA study material 805
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 496
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 461
- Employment related securities question 323
- AIM Stocks and IHT 311
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 281
- Expat pension contributions? 281
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 233
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161