Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 103 2
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 265 11
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 923 20
- Moneysoft Payroll 184 3
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 249 4
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 934 14
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 474 7
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 168 4
- Client right to working papers 1,544 11
- vat gross margins 190 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 211 4
- e mail 202 1
- Auto enrolment 581 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,356 6
- VAT on new build property 161 2
- Auto enrolment 301 9
- SAGE 50 2011 161 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,635 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,880 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 219 2
- NHS finance professionals 671
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 412
- Foreign Pension Contribution 381
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 368
- vat gross profit percentage margins 365
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 352
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 312
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 280
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 242
- IFA income recognition & reporting 214