Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Where has Portia gone? 8,952 144
- proposed dividends 216 16
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 812 14
- FPS responses ... 59 2
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,437 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 384 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 76 1
- ATT Exam Question 142 5
- shareholder remuneration 123 7
- Vat on solicitors charges 305 7
- What does PITA mean? 674 17
- VATable supplies 118 3
- How does one compete? 237 5
- VAT within EC 79 2
- Should small companies be audited? 1,040 42
- CIS? 265 7
- CGT base cost 424 15
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 268 2
- Late leaver notification 286 5
- Accountex Exhibition 221 2
- Sanzar 466
- Digital marketing focus group 384
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 359
- Continuity Agreement 302
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 290
- Sainsbury's mangement 285
- Avanti Accounts 275
- Buyback 271
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 213
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 181