Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 208 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 334 10
- One off meeting new client 1,644 16
- Legal title not in the company name 727 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,156 63
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 226 3
- inheritance tax 314 10
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 513 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 171 3
- NALS Accountants Report 336 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,224 44
- Farm barn lettings 215 4
- Are Locum Optician Travel Costs Allowable? 288 4
- Deduction from Salary 603 14
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 188 5
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 287 7
- Sole properietor 406 7
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,566 12
- Pay in Lieu of notice 285 6
- Doctor and Locum Work 231 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 638
- Cancelled 391
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 305
- Probiz 296
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 274
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 254
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 196