Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 497 6
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 108 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 299 5
- US Sales Tax 104 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 359 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 193 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 107 1
- Group Relief 120 4
- R&D Credits 95 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 235 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 97 2
- Clients 669 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 277 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 120 3
- Starting new accounting business 279 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 456 10
- Sage Payroll 110 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 108 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 427 8
- Tolley UK sales number 212 7
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 439
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 241
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 194
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182