Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- BrightPay 575 17
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 210 2
- H&W company 170 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 139 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 156 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 256 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 57 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 780 32
- Classic cars investment 214 6
- VAT silly question 2,378 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,077 10
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 257 5
- Federation Accounts 359 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 540 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 289 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 160 2
- Late reply from HMRC 259 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 290 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,674 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,428 22
- Benchmarking 487
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 406
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 347
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 205
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 202
- Clubs and Taxable Income 187
- Income tax on foreign dividends 187
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 182