Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Sage accounts help 13 1
- Probate services 302 4
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 42 1
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 295 10
- Community Faux Pas 759 25
- AAT before CIMA? 70 1
- trading losses allowable? 707 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 412 9
- Tax Fines - HMRC 718 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 62 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 840 34
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 141 6
- Here we go.... 803 25
- Capital Gains 323 6
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 138 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 283 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 644 21
- Group relief for CT 125 2
- Practical experience 771 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23