Department code in Sage
We are using department codes in Sage for different business areas. We have the following scenario..
A customer will take multiple services from different business areas but will pay in one transaction.
What we want to do is to show the incoming cusotmer payment to the correct department code, otherwise when you run the departmental BS, the debtors figure shows no payments received.
It appears it can be done as when you look in Sage at a payment that has been split between different invoices there is a field for department code next to each split line, but I cannot figure it out!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Tax code for Companies House fees 83 1
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 186 3
- Company Reorganisation 118 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 616 10
- Employee Loan 155 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 444 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 556 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 88 1
- Wear and tear allowance 435 6
- Accountants' Error 588 12
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 332 6
- Buying accountancy practice 617 10
- Paperless office 1,071 7
- Accountant Error 382 6
- Auto enrolment 136 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 406 5
- Shareholder agreement 107 2
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 277 3
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 252 12
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 277 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,441
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 749
- Any views 683
- HMRC Employers Diary 517
- International interest certificate 419
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 380
- Sale of business 342
- NOVA 250
- Advertising services? 242
- IRIS Open Books problem 234