Determining audit thresholds
Can anyone clear up the following for me?
A limited company that has been trading for a number of years is now also a corporate member of a limited liability partnership. There are also non corporate members but for this purpose the profits earned in the LLP will be transferred back to the limited company for distribution.
My question therefore, does the LLP turnover form part of the audit threshold calculation or is it disregarded as it isn’t included as turnover but as other operating income?
- 64-8's amazingly quick 49 2
- Personal Tax 278 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 248 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,203 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 216 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 312 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 245 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 220 1
- last minute request 330 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 497 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 150 2