Determining audit thresholds
Can anyone clear up the following for me?
A limited company that has been trading for a number of years is now also a corporate member of a limited liability partnership. There are also non corporate members but for this purpose the profits earned in the LLP will be transferred back to the limited company for distribution.
My question therefore, does the LLP turnover form part of the audit threshold calculation or is it disregarded as it isn’t included as turnover but as other operating income?
- Do accountants work at home? 309 7
- Where has Portia gone? 5,891 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 23 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 803 14
- ER Relief 72 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 78 1
- Payroll question 232 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 259 5
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 70 3
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 708 6
- VAT Registration 210 1
- How do you do it 413 1
- Help 493 14
- Payments on account 318 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 785 21
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 111 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 323 1
- Sage 50 accounts 108 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 129 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 579 6