Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- corp tax software 1,033 14
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 300 13
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 423 6
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 168 4
- PRR 457 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 85 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 233 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 300 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 209 2
- cross border vat 119 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,922 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 783 17
- Can't read my handwriting 637 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,657 74
- Employing a carer 134 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 537 16
- Corp Tax Refund 176 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 409 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 286 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 101 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,374
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 520
- National Insurance 417
- Non Resident 322
- Hands on experience of Digita 245
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 228
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 187
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 151