Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 476 5
- See you all on the other side 619 6
- 12Pay 341 2
- dividends 465 2
- R&D 266 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,128 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 408 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 344 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 291 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 508 5
- Seeking a tax case 577 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 434 4
- Companies house strike off 419 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 332 2
- Moving to the cloud 704 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 202 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 855 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 189 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,069 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 450 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 543
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 307
- USA help 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 278
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 272
- Capital gains on rental property 247
- Sage Coretime 228