Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Merger of Two companies 193 10
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 108 3
- Merging 303 4
- Merger of Two companies 389 16
- Why should I retain membership? 3,282 54
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 874 21
- CIC Dividend Cap 275 9
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 201 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 640 20
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 182 4
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 1,795 24
- New business - journal entries 548 24
- IFA incorporation problems 292 4
- Coding Notice 320 7
- Auto renewed contract, is this legal/enforceable?? 299 2
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 176 5
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 133 3
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 202 1
- Wear and tear allowance 1,526 13
- Residency test 253 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 958
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 739
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 426
- Excuses, excuses!!! 307
- Digita Hosted Software 236
- Social investment tax relief 235
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 229
- Call Centre Data Costs 219
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 199
- Travel costs and contractors 199