Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,206 39
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 686 30
- SDLT 54 1
- An IT question 118 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,432 27
- Employment allowance changes 175 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 720 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 273 5
- Bankstream 961 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 216 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 131 1
- Inter Company Loans 30 1
- Software that posts COGS? 560 13
- Xerocon 2016 528 9
- Disengagement Help! 335 12
- VAT on online services 210 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 34 1
- Excel budget templates - help 494 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 450 18
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5