Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Receiving dividends from a pension fund? 28 3
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 274 8
- Tax status of prizes 121 6
- Bookkeping software 485 5
- VAT MOSS - e-services query 74 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 236 2
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 325 12
- clg 114 3
- SA302's anyone?? 324 12
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 119 1
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 138 2
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,402 38
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 298 6
- VAT errors 178 4
- Professional Clearance 482 15
- CIS Deductions 257 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,303 15
- Auto enrolment 1,332 14
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 133 2
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 236 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,602
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 888
- International interest certificate 496
- NOVA 359
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 265
- Bonus Bonds 250
- Management expenses for investment company 250
- Help with tax codes on Sage 196
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 161
- Clogged Losses 154