Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Illegal dividends and prior year accounts errors 151 6
- Pension contributions > £50k BRB effect 76 2
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 464 8
- VAT enquiry 132 2
- Which software for practice books? 339 14
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 456 15
- Inheritance tax 240 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 68 1
- Accountant software 301 8
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 150 3
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 139 3
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 279 6
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 113 5
- Tax residence 93 2
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 137 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,670 33
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 234 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,900 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 113 1
- Renting property to yourself 333 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 650
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 486
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 278
- How to format a stock book 236
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 190
- Tax efficient holding company structure 179
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 163