Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 757 10
- Quickbooks Online stock 9 1
- Vat threshold issues 278 6
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 655 14
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 815 17
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 156 4
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 103 1
- Growing pains 431 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 417 7
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 201 5
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 433 15
- Residents Association Corp Tax 247 10
- Your fondest calculator memories 757 28
- new capital structure ltd with investors 370 7
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 470 3
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 556 14
- Joint filing delays 133 3
- private to company car? 261 5
- Buy to let allowable interest 229 3
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 310 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 425
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 306
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 285
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 248
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 214
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 194
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 184