Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 116 7
- Practice management 415 8
- Clothing 441 10
- Anybody still doing returns? 223 7
- no utr 79 2
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 186 7
- Interest on pre-letting? 92 4
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 53 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,661 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,685 22
- Rent a room scheme query. 224 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 304 13
- Why do I do this every year 567 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 722 24
- client can't/won't pay 2,023 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 324 5
- Self assesment online 1,073 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 128 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 748 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 259 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 940
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 658
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 587
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 424
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 318
- Scratch Head 253
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 184