Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 319 7
- Formating cells in Excel 117 2
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 160 4
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 109 2
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 166 3
- Relocation expense claim 126 1
- ICAS GPPM 84 1
- Payroll 274 7
- Buying fees 708 5
- IHT Query 448 11
- Audit and paypal balances 185 7
- Missing C79 168 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 495 16
- VAT margin scheme 277 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 326 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,767 17
- Get it off your chest 275 4
- Directors bonus 181 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 127 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 288 3
- Possible Partnership? 562
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 558
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 485
- New Fangled Penalties 362
- Clubs and Taxable Income 297
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 281
- Loans to other companies 224
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 217
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 185
- Outsource Data Entry 183