Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 502 5
- See you all on the other side 637 6
- 12Pay 357 2
- dividends 489 2
- R&D 275 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,135 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 417 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 353 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 317 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 512 5
- Seeking a tax case 586 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 447 4
- Companies house strike off 433 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 348 2
- Moving to the cloud 711 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 204 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 863 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 192 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,072 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 460 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 544
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 309
- USA help 306
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 280
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 275
- Capital gains on rental property 251
- Sage Coretime 228