Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- CT600 for the first time 283 18
- Sage Payroll 172 8
- Auto enrolment 223 3
- Sale of shares and ER 43 2
- Laptop purchase 1,107 19
- SA Return issued after P800 received 66 3
- Fee's for P11D's 109 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,119 24
- VAT on Gaming Machines 236 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 88 3
- VAT 81 1
- Auto enrolment 311 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 111 4
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,778 14
- Moneysoft - Car Benefits 152 2
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 81 2
- Share restructure 382 15
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 194 3
- Childcare Vouchers 104 1
- Elective DeductionsModel 141 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 752
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 511
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 380
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 357
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 206
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 178
- vat return 150