Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 400 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 151 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 57 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 621 21
- The importance of Grammar 1,218 34
- Profit split from an investment property 75 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,225 34
- Xero Pain Points 474 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 274 8
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 832 12
- VAT and Groups 54 2
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 218 7
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,867 13
- tax saving on card points 173 3
- VAT & Offshore Companies 197 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 434 5
- Scissors 795 23
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 290 8
- working from home 1,696 29
- Car leasing 202 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 317
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 302
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 289
- Electric Car 247
- S222 Charge 216
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 211
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 198
- Company Structure 188
- VAT and customer entertaining 171