Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 742 5
- See you all on the other side 762 6
- 12Pay 535 2
- dividends 740 2
- R&D 364 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,228 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 479 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 478 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 427 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 578 5
- Seeking a tax case 686 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 548 4
- Companies house strike off 657 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 483 2
- Moving to the cloud 786 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 230 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 948 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 233 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,120 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 536 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 577
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 431
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 367
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 352
- Marginal rates of tax 344
- Capitalising Finance Lease 344
- Class 2 NI 330
- USA help 328
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 311