Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Wear & Tear Allowances 302 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,397 19
- That old chestnut 340 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 215 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 326 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 273 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 246 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 217 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 200 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 111 1
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 723 18
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,954 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 661 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 210 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 202 2
- Repair or improvement? 428 7
- National Insurance. 151 1
- Trust tax return 171 1
- VAT on land sale 163 6
- Property Development 321 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 359
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 202
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 199
- Pre incorp expenses 197
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 169
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 153