Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 277 10
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 227 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 523 17
- how to object to registered company name... 254 2
- Capitalising purchased software 61 1
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 93 2
- Property income in different capacities 232 5
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 477 12
- CGT 452 19
- CGT 270 5
- Vat registration exception 105 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 447 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 98 1
- Charity Grant accounting 97 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 848 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 237 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 407 8
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 446 5
- VAT QUESTION 338 3
- More AE! 704 15
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,208
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 805
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 502
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 296
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 231
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 175
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 149
- TheTax Donut 145
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 143