Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Dividend payment date 1,867 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,684 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 112 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 124 5
- Director hired as an individual 60 2
- Real names 515 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 88 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,275 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 81 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 190 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 173 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 112 1
- Who owns the data 212 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 151 5
- Sole Trader Fees 112 1
- Loan interest rental property 191 5
- Theatre as charitable company 45 1
- Peer to Peer lending 134 5
- What's the plural? 667 14
- Well well well 254 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 431
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 332
- IFA incorporation 307
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 299
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 290
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 250
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 238
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 228
- Sorry ignore me 222