Did we file too early?
Did we file our payroll end of year info (P35 and P14s) too early?
Our last payroll run was around 18th March and we completed the year end on 21st March. This included online filing - and we got an acknowledgement from HMRC that all was successful.
Now received a reminder dated 29th April that we must file by19th May, or penalties will start.
(Of course, we can't speak to HMRC today - there are staff on strike. And the phones will be busy tomorrow from today's backlog).
What really annoys is the time wasted on things like this, which includes the difficulty in being able to communictae with HMRC.
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 244 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 757 17
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,556 42
- CIC Company 385 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,652 57
- Is this a scam? 758 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 118 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 331 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 237 5
- New company - form a group? 158 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 177 4
- PITA client 221 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 368 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,314 33
- Dividend dates 491 8
- R&D tax credit claim 222 5
- CIS Deductions 272 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 118 1
- is this fraud? 790 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 496 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 347
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 332
- Cancelled 283
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 255
- Probiz 242
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 188
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 177
- Car leasing scheme 176
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 156