Director residential address and DOB
One of my clients on doing a Google search of his company has noticed that in addition to his registered business address being displayed, his residential address and is DOB is also displayed. He does not want his home address and DOB to be disclosed.
This is the website that discloses it all.
Is there a way to stop director's residential address and DOB available on public record?
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 426 20
- trading losses allowable? 741 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 756 12
- Post AAT? 643 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 80 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 868 36
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 50 1
- Probate services 348 6
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 189 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,615 37
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 269 7
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,492 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 118 3
- Sage accounts help 101 1
- Community Faux Pas 817 25
- AAT before CIMA? 127 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 455 9
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 101 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 176 6
- Here we go.... 872 25