There are 4 directors who are also shareholders of a limited company. However none of them want to pay themselves as employees through PAYE but instead as self employed contractors. My understanding is that the directors have to be employees of the company and thus have to be paid via PAYE and the contracting option does not exist.
Can someone please confirm this for me or advise accordingly.
Many thanks guys...
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 29 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 307 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 310 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 166 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 146 1
- RTI offline? 620 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 174 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 269 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 189 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 163 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 951 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 248 3