Directors hours RTI
As part of the launch to RTI next year HMRC require you to disclose information on employees/directors with regards to their working hours.
From what i can understand there will be four brackets to choose from.
How does this work with regards to directors who are on low salary high dividends, obviously will need to keep the hourly pay above the NMW, but what are peoples views on this and what will you be disclosing to HMRC?
Thanks in advance.
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 483 8
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 153 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 561 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 114 5
- Corrupt Excel File 661 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 323 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,949 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,162 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 277 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 360 7
- Personal Tax 394 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,608 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 109 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 209 4
- last minute request 439 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,233 46
- Practical experience 893 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 301 2