Directors hours RTI
As part of the launch to RTI next year HMRC require you to disclose information on employees/directors with regards to their working hours.
From what i can understand there will be four brackets to choose from.
How does this work with regards to directors who are on low salary high dividends, obviously will need to keep the hourly pay above the NMW, but what are peoples views on this and what will you be disclosing to HMRC?
Thanks in advance.
- Balancing charge 23 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 22 1
- Landing clients 30 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 241 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 390 13
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 785 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 147 5
- Payment on account reminders 153 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,766 26
- Allocation of income from property 672 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 402 10
- CTA 273 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 65 1
- Time values in Excel 163 3
- No more tax returns... 1,410 12
- bookkeeping system 570 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 184 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 237 6
- International VAT 141 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 669 9