Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 406 5
- Statutory sick pay 273 4
- Dividend in specie 348 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 195 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 157 3
- Cash basis 466 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 132 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 262 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 287 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 151 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 333 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,844 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 321 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 231 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 93 1
- Investor exit 190 3
- Partially exempt? 370 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 158 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 411 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,297 22
- Skandia using wrong address 561
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 305
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 302
- Employee rewards 285
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 241
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 223
- Etax Australian 182
- LLP in Construction Industry 147
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 129
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 127