Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 164 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 208 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 607 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 232 4
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 313 4
- Closing my business down 107 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 855 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 315 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 192 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 121 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,243 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,472 21
- VAT flat rate scheme 119 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 297 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 93 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,099 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 421 6
- FPS or EPS 177 2
- Continuity of Practice 229 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 148 2
- Moving away from CCH software 956
- QROP pension input amounts 442
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 385
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 360
- fraud 288
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 262
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 230
- Construction CIS LLP Company 215
- EPS and CIS deductions 204
- Out of time or not? 183