Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,463 5
- How much does the company pay 71 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 115 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 297 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 939 11
- Cocaine anyone? 669 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 257 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 157 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 200 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 849 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 550 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 452 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 190 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 115 2
- Hive up 517
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 477
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 246
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 170