Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 54 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 862 32
- Use of home deduction 514 15
- Copy Wanted 675 3
- Non resident income. 244 12
- Company dividends 400 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 75 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 114 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 190 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 536 21
- Software 341 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 408 6
- SA late payment penalty 192 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 300 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 121 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 126 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 130 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 139 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,431 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 270 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 857
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 550
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 516
- Latest phishing scam 407
- Entrepreneurs' relief 377
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 337
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 320
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 303
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 193