Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 418 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 59 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 130 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 204 5
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 668 7
- EBT 160 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 134 8
- deleting customers on Sage 50 116 5
- Giving a seminar 500 28
- Joint Filing Help 85 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 171 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 247 13
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,174 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 245 2
- Writing off bad debts 165 4
- Added years superannuation 43 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 98 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 342 7
- Care to help a student out? 276 9
- Residency 91 day rule 189 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,196
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 155
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 154