Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 352 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 120 1
- Accountant Specialization. 269 3
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 286 5
- . 215 2
- Freelance/Employee 659 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 199 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 170 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 172 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 460 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 106 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 597 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 688 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 137 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 197 2
- Is it just me ... 305 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 302 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 125 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 354 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 226 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 747
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 405
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 354
- Electric Car 289
- S222 Charge 237
- IP trans to holding company 189
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 187
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 172
- AIA 167
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 165