Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,643 49
- Allocation of income from property 365 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 99 1
- bookkeeping system 296 5
- Outstanding Loans 70 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 874 21
- HELP...historic SSP query! 165 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 678 8
- Business trips - director and family 100 1
- Company van paid by director 182 2
- Private company division 194 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 224 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 374 9
- US share sale - income or capital 96 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,407 12
- flat rate scheme 1,045 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 152 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 244 2
- Before I call employers helpline 339 2
- Accountants reference for me?? 330 1