Directors Loan Account
I am wondering about paying interest on a Directors loan account.
Is it paid Gross re Net of tax, if net what rate of tax is deducted.?
How and when is it paid to the HMRC?
Finally what rate of inteest would be appropriate?
I would be grateful for any help from anyone who has done this.
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 258 6
- BrightPay 592 18
- Classic cars investment 226 7
- Reversing out RTI 31 2
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 185 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 308 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 289 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 257 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 804 21
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 231 2
- H&W company 193 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 161 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 163 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 268 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 119 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 796 32
- VAT silly question 2,390 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,084 10
- Federation Accounts 362 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 545 8
- Benchmarking 489
- Possible Partnership? 430
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 409
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 409
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 348
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 207
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 204
- Clubs and Taxable Income 191
- Income tax on foreign dividends 189
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 184