Directors loan account in credit and P&L
I’m looking at annual accounts for a small company where the directors loan account is in credit (company owes directors).
1) As the accounts currently stand, the company is due to make a profit.
However, the amount that the company owes the directors is much more than the profit would be.
- How can some of the loan be moved from the balance sheet and have an entry in the P&L?
- Can it be included as an item somewhere in the P&L?
2) Also, with the directors’ salary, they didn’t withdraw the whole salary due for the year from the bank.
The half which they did withdraw from the bank is already in the admin expenses. How to account for the salary still owing at the end of the company’s financial year?
- HMRC filing meltdown? 819 26
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 109 4
- Designated sole Residence 58 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 229 9
- Anybody still doing returns? 526 21
- no utr 225 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,086 49
- Director drawings 578 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 258 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 58 1
- Capital Loss 83 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 651 14
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 411 6
- LLP formed in 2013 77 1
- Clothing 473 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 158 7
- Practice management 436 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 126 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,689 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,706 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 946
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 659
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 616
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 430
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 188