Directors loan account in credit and P&L
I’m looking at annual accounts for a small company where the directors loan account is in credit (company owes directors).
1) As the accounts currently stand, the company is due to make a profit.
However, the amount that the company owes the directors is much more than the profit would be.
- How can some of the loan be moved from the balance sheet and have an entry in the P&L?
- Can it be included as an item somewhere in the P&L?
2) Also, with the directors’ salary, they didn’t withdraw the whole salary due for the year from the bank.
The half which they did withdraw from the bank is already in the admin expenses. How to account for the salary still owing at the end of the company’s financial year?
- Director's tax return 311 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 60 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 147 2
- Sage Payroll 306 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 198 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,049 33
- vat return 254 3
- Flat rate vat 135 1
- Value pricing 725 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 159 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 225 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 291 4
- Reregister for VAT 152 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 201 6
- Weely paid employees 254 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 500 11
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 231 6
- Wrong career 493 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 298 7
- Laptop purchase 1,412 20
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 799
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 553
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 421
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 299
- Free Tax Legislation? 269
- Director Loan account operation 250
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 247
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 241
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 160