Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Childcare Vouchers 154 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 248 12
- Quarterly PAYE 148 6
- Audit Report Query 170 5
- Coming in from the cold 167 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 63 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,283 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 59 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 122 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 60 1
- Thats Better 241 6
- Fee's for P11D's 239 3
- Value pricing 539 18
- reporting salary? 127 2
- apprentices 80 1
- Sage Payroll 249 10
- VAT 143 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 221 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 248 6
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 127 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 762
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 518
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 366
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 193
- vat return 163