Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Wrong tax code 50 2
- Cocaine anyone? 567 9
- Benefit in Kind 148 1
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 296 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 88 7
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 477 15
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 90 1
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,291 8
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,251 13
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 989 29
- You know its over 408 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 527 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 260 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 211 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 201 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 319 3
- Late Registration for VAT 506 13
- EIS/SEIS 170 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 291 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 442 5
- Hive up 498
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 467
- corporate hierarchy 447
- Advice - 283
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 230
- WWOOFers 225
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 212
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 210
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 189
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 187