Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 506 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 246 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 82 2
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 159 4
- Late reply from HMRC 228 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 275 6
- VAT silly question 2,340 55
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,626 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,409 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,782 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 494 11
- Classic cars investment 188 5
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 199 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 226 8
- RTI - new employee 188 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 600 22
- H&W company 135 2
- BrightPay 546 14
- VAT registration 139 1
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 128 1
- Benchmarking 480
- Possible Partnership? 426
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 405
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 399
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 344
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 202
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 196
- Income tax on foreign dividends 181
- Clubs and Taxable Income 180
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 178