Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 641 11
- Question regarding gym training 334 6
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,009 19
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 125 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 162 3
- Not a good start no broadband 401 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,184 30
- CIS Deductions 220 1
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 116 2
- is this fraud? 631 11
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,350 27
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 412 8
- Property initial recognition 154 2
- P11D Dispensation 234 3
- CPD 130 1
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 434 7
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 159 1
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 196 4
- Directors Subsistence 404 3
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 220 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 574
- Cancelled 340
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 327
- Cancelled 280
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 248
- Probiz 229
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 170
- Car leasing scheme 163
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150