Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- CGT on spouse's death 238 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 447 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 43 2
- Starting Again 241 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 606 19
- CT101 Completion 124 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 40 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 143 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 256 6
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 711 35
- P11D Software 771 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 197 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 264 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 389 10
- Payroll software 186 4
- Company UTR numbers 302 6
- Summer house for business only 137 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 117 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 161 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 157 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 596
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 250
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216