Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 360 10
- VAT on employee loan 279 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 940 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 93 2
- Accountants website 364 5
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 216 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 674 29
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 162 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 446 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 87 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 108 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,405 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 217 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 169 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 218 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 200 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 717 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 151 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 93 2
- Purchased Goodwill 161 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,082
- Moving away from CCH software 936
- QROP pension input amounts 428
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 372
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 344
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 312
- fraud 270
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 240
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 213
- Construction CIS LLP Company 192