Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,053 54
- PRR 127 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 429 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 448 7
- Which tax box 171 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 102 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 108 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 72 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 195 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 196 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,427 423
- References for clients 161 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 122 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 74 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 309 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 102 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 308 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 213 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 576 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,293
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 156
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133