Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- VAT Option to tax 395 12
- husband and wife dividends 293 7
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 64 2
- LLP members share of profits 496 29
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 48 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,107 24
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,870 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 143 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 91 2
- Business travel apps 109 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 72 2
- Value pricing 2,437 99
- Secondment expenses 89 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 282 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 139 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 309 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 124 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 359 2
- Sage payroll 659 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 846 18
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 628
- Free Tax Legislation? 389
- Director Loan account operation 384
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 311
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 309
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 281
- Paye procedures for CVA 213
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 173