Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- letter of reference 217 4
- Staff 209 4
- Software for Accounts layout 396 8
- Income prior to company formation 367 10
- rental property, pre letting costs 173 4
- VAT on farm machinery sold 369 7
- Non-resident company director 116 2
- are we that stupid 973 21
- Looking to move my email from PC to cloud 171 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 747 13
- Can this be done? 202 1
- Capital Allowance & AIA 138 1
- Foster Care 142 1
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 355 5
- Flexible report structure in cloud accounting 111 1
- Self Assessment penalties again 316 3
- Flat Management Company 222 1
- Share structure questions - close company 199 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 185 4
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 353 5
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 331
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 287
- French ConnectionUK 268
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 252
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 218
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 218
- CentreCRM - anybody using it? 163
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 156
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 155
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 149