Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Class 2 NIC 236 5
- Account and Taxable Profit 253 14
- Probate services 426 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 359 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,698 37
- Accounting for corporation tax 175 5
- Vat payable on van 102 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 238 7
- Community Faux Pas 918 26
- Cash gift from India 102 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,305 40
- Windows10 167 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 621 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 468 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 221 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 381 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 869 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 788 14
- An IT question 289 6
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 302
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 246
- Payroll manager and the cloud 215
- Is the APN valid 196