Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Investment properties revaluation 34 2
- Umbrella Companies 43 1
- Old accountant withholding standing order payments 202 9
- Should I continue with the ACA? 388 9
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 296 10
- How much did you pay for your website 1,089 21
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 375 11
- Benefit fraud 3,316 46
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 355 10
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 121 1
- Intangble Assets 112 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 198 4
- Companies House 685 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 285 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 314 11
- RTI Penalties 195 1
- How to delete of a password protected company? 123 2
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 202 5
- FRS percentage 135 2
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 110 1
- CTA study material 640
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 385
- Employment related securities question 237
- ATED Penalties 209
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 207
- AIM Stocks and IHT 184
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 152
- Expat pension contributions? 143
- Trust for Employee 137
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 129