Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 51 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 401 8
- Cut-off accounting question 272 7
- Freehold management company 42 1
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,316 50
- account in joint names - gift? 150 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 476 10
- HMRC site down ? 413 7
- exemptions from CIS 100 2
- Depreciation on purchase of software 409 7
- Class of Shares 178 4
- Contact at HMRC for agents 104 1
- Offshore bond assigned to UK discretionary trust 125 5
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 489 10
- What would you do? 578 5
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 602 23
- Auto Enrolment 185 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 223 8
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 114 2
- statutory maternity pay 153 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 387
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 341
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 322
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 306
- Electric Car 260
- S222 Charge 224
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 222
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 208
- Company Structure 200
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 170