Directors loan account disclosure
How are you all disclosing the movements on directors' loan accounts?
Typically a director will have multiple withdrawals ( and possibly credits ) taking the account in and out of credit/debit.
Is it really necessary to show each and every transaction?
It would appear so under the CA 2006.
This particular company has three directors and every month they will pay amounts for personal expenses on credit card, take more than the net salary due, pay some private payments from bank and sometimes pay money in or take less than salary due! I have up to now disclosed the balance outstanding at the end of the year (and PY) and the maximum amount OD. However looking at Digita notes and the disclosure tab it would appear that each individual transaction is required for all three directors.
Please someone tell me I am wrong!
And before anyone says it - yes I do tell directors not to use the company as a piggy bank.
Would it be acceptable to list monthly net withdrawals:
Thanks for any replies
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 48 3
- Is this a scam? 38 2
- C79 Discrepancy 191 1
- Deaf clients 84 2
- Basic PAYE Tools update .... lost all my previous FPSs 71 2
- illegal dividends 184 2
- Work experience - pay 229 2
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 160 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 1,693 18
- Goodwill 152 5
- Dividend received from voluntary arrangement 144 1
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 113 2
- SAGE V12 138 3
- Consolidation and Comparatives 68 2
- Ltd Company trading for 2 years not Registered for PAYE 96 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 457 22
- Not ANOTHER bogus HMRC email? 126 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 778 13
- One off meeting new client 221 2
- Incorporation Relief 204 5
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 611
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 504
- Sorry ignore me 411
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 372
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 285
- Cancelled 267
- Cancelled 229
- Bartercard 199
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 170
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 157