Directors national insurance calculation
A company director pays himself £624 in month 1 of the tax year under PAYE. In month two he pays himself £11,144.00.
What would you expect the employee and employer NIC for month 2 to show?
The reason for the question is due to identifying a defauly blip in payroll software that BY DEFAULT is treating directors just like employees. I have changed the settings, which did change the values BUT doing a manual calculation I still get a different figure. Was just wonder if somebody can let me know what they get so that I can either confirm the software is still "iffy" or if its my calculations.
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 79 1
- Networking 304 5
- Turnover on a tax return 445 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,204 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 257 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 107 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 241 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 179 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 336 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 310 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 426 4