Directors national insurance calculation
A company director pays himself £624 in month 1 of the tax year under PAYE. In month two he pays himself £11,144.00.
What would you expect the employee and employer NIC for month 2 to show?
The reason for the question is due to identifying a defauly blip in payroll software that BY DEFAULT is treating directors just like employees. I have changed the settings, which did change the values BUT doing a manual calculation I still get a different figure. Was just wonder if somebody can let me know what they get so that I can either confirm the software is still "iffy" or if its my calculations.
- Compare 2 lists 1,750 33
- Disengagement Help! 97 5
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 333 9
- New business 501 5
- Ok to disclaim? 61 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 990 41
- Xerocon 2016 495 7
- Can you use dividends to pay off interest charged on Directors Loan Accounts 105 3
- Autumn statement 138 4
- How much detail should you put on CT600A 58 1
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 302 3
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 129 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,645 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 611 23
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,176 38
- Sale of business assets 125 3
- Moneysoft error 502 8
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,748 40
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 139 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 169 5