Directors national insurance calculation
A company director pays himself £624 in month 1 of the tax year under PAYE. In month two he pays himself £11,144.00.
What would you expect the employee and employer NIC for month 2 to show?
The reason for the question is due to identifying a defauly blip in payroll software that BY DEFAULT is treating directors just like employees. I have changed the settings, which did change the values BUT doing a manual calculation I still get a different figure. Was just wonder if somebody can let me know what they get so that I can either confirm the software is still "iffy" or if its my calculations.
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,018 18
- Overlap profit 361 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 87 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 131 3
- Do accountants work at home? 647 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 329 5
- Summer festivals! 217 5
- Can I pay into a pension? 173 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 184 4
- Personal Expenses 216 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 153 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 472 10
- Accountants Qualifications 307 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 88 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 167 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 86 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,971 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,249 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 88 1
- ER Relief 121 2