If my director pays himself a salary of £589 for Jan, Feb and March by the end of March what are his HMRC reporting obligations? Will he have to complete P14s, P35s or is there any exemption for really low wages?
Its a start up business.
The shareholder - not a director also wants to take a wage of the same amount. Can he do this retrospectively like the director? is there any way to get around the min wage issue? He also receives dividends rather than wages so is keen to keep the wages small to minimise NIC.
- Gift aid procedure please? 49 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 70 1
- Cash gift from India 464 13
- last minute request 103 2
- GP ACCOUNTS 53 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 365 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 52 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 198 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,116 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 635 6
- Overseas workday relief 133 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 256 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 655 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 87 1
- MVL 252 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,489 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 116 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 731 11
- Change PAYE agent address 198 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 87 1