If my director pays himself a salary of £589 for Jan, Feb and March by the end of March what are his HMRC reporting obligations? Will he have to complete P14s, P35s or is there any exemption for really low wages?
Its a start up business.
The shareholder - not a director also wants to take a wage of the same amount. Can he do this retrospectively like the director? is there any way to get around the min wage issue? He also receives dividends rather than wages so is keen to keep the wages small to minimise NIC.
- VAT on new builds 61 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 70 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 618 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,743 26
- Missing tax return 84 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 891 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 527 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,175 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 130 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 259 8
- CGT help please 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 286 1
- Community Interest Company 136 3
- Redundancy Pay 421 5