Disclosure requirements of small overdrawn directors loan account
Sole director of limited company has overdrawn directors loan account balance at end of first accounting period. The account is overdrawn by just £276, relating to an overpayment of expenses (£179) and PAYE tax due on salary (£97). I just want to make sure I get the disclosures right, as I am not sure where the £5k de minimis limit applies, apart from being certain that there is no BIK because the loan is well within the £5k exemption. So do I need to disclose the loan:
- as a note in the statutory accounts?
- on the supplementary pages of the CT600?
The loan will be repaid within 9 months of the year end, as the director has deducted the £97 tax from her next salary payment, and the £179 overpaid expenses from her next expenses payment.
Thank you for your help.
- flat rate scheme 825 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 585 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 116 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 244 1
- CIS online 162 3
- Class IV NIC 173 3
- bookkeeping system 205 4
- Company van paid by director 112 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,570 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 136 3
- Private company division 106 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 307 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 643 7
- Split year treatment ? 125 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 281 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 111 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 254 3
- Special dividends & CGT 313 2