Disclosure requirements of small overdrawn directors loan account
Sole director of limited company has overdrawn directors loan account balance at end of first accounting period. The account is overdrawn by just £276, relating to an overpayment of expenses (£179) and PAYE tax due on salary (£97). I just want to make sure I get the disclosures right, as I am not sure where the £5k de minimis limit applies, apart from being certain that there is no BIK because the loan is well within the £5k exemption. So do I need to disclose the loan:
- as a note in the statutory accounts?
- on the supplementary pages of the CT600?
The loan will be repaid within 9 months of the year end, as the director has deducted the £97 tax from her next salary payment, and the £179 overpaid expenses from her next expenses payment.
Thank you for your help.
- Bankstream 1,072 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 386 7
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 270 3
- Benefit in Kind 169 7
- SDLT 283 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 188 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 114 1
- Dutch Accountant 416 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 104 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 332 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 193 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 803 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,611 34
- Restricted interest relief 125 2
- Disengagement Help! 573 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 889 16
- Renewals on property rental business 95 1
- Not a question - just a POI 217 3
- MVL 98 2
- Xerocon 2016 593 11