Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 7 1
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 288 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 87 5
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,701 12
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 346 2
- VAT Option to tax 359 8
- Sage payroll 644 14
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 263 3
- Client has been fined by HMRC 814 18
- LLP members share of profits 466 27
- Consortium relief and bad debts 84 4
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,062 22
- Entrepreneurs Relief 106 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,043 17
- Laptop purchase 1,588 21
- CVA guidance 111 2
- BEST CPD COURSE 119 1
- Total cost of employment 294 3
- Accountancy software for an imac 270 6
- PAYE Coding Notices 529 10
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 893
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 627
- Free Tax Legislation? 385
- Director Loan account operation 382
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 308
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 306
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 279
- Paye procedures for CVA 210
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 207
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 163