Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 42 1
- Standard P&L format - Companies Act 2006 30 2
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 617 15
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 52 3
- Excessive Security 572 25
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 75 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 380 7
- Generic PAYE notices 214 6
- Ltd company or sole trader 240 9
- Cross Border VAT Reclaims 182 5
- Fee protection 234 8
- LLP classification of division of profit 137 4
- Changes in NHS pensions 185 1
- Free Agent data? 201 3
- Reusing dissolved company name? 157 2
- deductions for OMB companies 195 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 177 4
- Insolvent Liquidation 117 1
- insolvency ip control 165 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 145 3
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 262
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 203
- Mehjoo 198
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 168
- New strategic report 161
- South African Government Pension 138
- Domain name sale and limited company 138