Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 131 4
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 612 13
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 117 7
- Managing Employee Expenses 126 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,066 26
- Charity work 119 6
- Company Director In Prison 213 5
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 271 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 731 22
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 650 21
- MAAT vs ACCA 346 6
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,533 70
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,538 55
- VAT registration? 136 1
- ec sales lists 152 1
- VAT registration to supply services in EU 135 1
- Vat Retrospective Reclaim 146 1
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 106 4
- Small company audit 748 12
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 207 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 662
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 474
- Cancelled 418
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 357
- Probiz 327
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 311
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 240
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 212
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 182