Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Sale of business 402 1
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 431 1
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 185 2
- VAT Registration 137 9
- Easy way to not pay tax 414 15
- Tax Credit Overpayment 115 6
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 149 3
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 119 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 410 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 216 8
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 225 4
- Builder using cash labour 210 2
- Threshold for RTI submission 187 3
- FATCA registration as an Agent 64 1
- IRIS Practice Management 209 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 173 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 393 16
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 190 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 349 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 463 10
- Skandia using wrong address 1,493
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 830
- International interest certificate 449
- NOVA 306
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 218
- Bonus Bonds 183
- Management expenses for investment company 180
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 176
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 171
- BTL property with a plot of land at the back 160