Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 124 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 427 8
- Fees 422 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 498 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 270 3
- www.pool.adzio 125 2
- Time to ditch Sage? 374 6
- Losses carry forward to self employed 156 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,870 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 274 3
- HMRC Post 556 7
- Transactions with directors 469 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 308 9
- Non VAT invoices 240 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 240 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,427 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 272 5
- Form 17 Download 189 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 588 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 404 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 417
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 369
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 213
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 189
- AIA 186
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 181