Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Relationship between amortisation and distributable profits 116 8
- Deemed Employment Payment 362 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 84 5
- Little PPR calc question 158 4
- Restructuring company and Form 42 150 7
- Overpayment notice 81 1
- Scams are not always obvious 1,446 29
- Design your ideal tax department 751 17
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 218 9
- Cells from many sheets 168 3
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 180 5
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 173 8
- Investment company 182 6
- More RTI stuff 150 4
- Personal allowance 562 12
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 90 1
- Childcare vouchers 207 3
- Overseas company and VAT 89 2
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 100 2
- Financial statements accounting policies 95 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,051
- Moving away from CCH software 916
- Recruitment agencies 540
- QROP pension input amounts 419
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 367
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 319
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 303
- fraud 238
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 229
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 198