Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Goodie bag 145 3
- Software recommendations? 288 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 199 5
- Husband Wife let property 140 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 444 8
- Career in Practice 131 2
- Relevant life plan 346 8
- Limited Company expenses 379 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 199 6
- Telemarketing 171 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 163 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 157 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 193 3
- how to value rental space 108 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 334 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 72 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 465 5
- Output tax for retailer 266 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 453 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,939 32
- Possible Partnership? 608
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 502
- New Fangled Penalties 412
- Clubs and Taxable Income 333
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 300
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 258
- Loans to other companies 245
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 217
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 216
- Outsource Data Entry 213