Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 76 1
- Networking 303 5
- Turnover on a tax return 444 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,204 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 257 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 106 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 238 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 179 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 336 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 309 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 426 4