Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Would this save hours of your time? 367 9
- Wrong career 422 18
- Laptop purchase 1,352 20
- PTP software disaster 221 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 154 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 201 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 88 2
- Director's tax return 191 3
- Tricky VAT question 134 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 100 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 229 6
- VT accounts licence key 234 5
- Weely paid employees 211 2
- Splitting the tax year 79 1
- FPS Submission 133 2
- Value pricing 638 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 205 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 127 1
- vat return 221 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 174 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 789
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 545
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 409
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 291
- Free Tax Legislation? 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 235
- Director Loan account operation 233
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 230
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 224
- Paye procedures for CVA 159