Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- Project being run jointly 158 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 286 4
- Companies House 572 9
- Dress code 316 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 107 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 302 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 712 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,417 25
- What would you do in this situation? 584 13
- Help Required 367 10
- directors control and tax problems 225 5
- Fastest Software 784 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 954 28
- What's in a name ? 334 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 265 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 452 15
- Bulk Invoicing 185 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 165 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 254 2
- ATED Penalties 280 1
- CTA study material 709
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 432
- Employment related securities question 272
- AIM Stocks and IHT 249
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 206
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 192
- Trust for Employee 190
- Expat pension contributions? 189
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 182
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 163