Im preparing a dispensation for a client who is a contractor (Ltd Co - 1 man) working away from home in various locations mainly in the UK.
He has a company credit card and uses it for the following:
Personal costs which are always allocated to the directors loan account
He also uses the company bank account for personal expenses but these are all allocated to the directors loan account.
He does also pay for some food/drink say, £50 per month in cash and claim it back via an expenses claim supported by receipts
Occasionally he has some incidental costs such as parking or tube fares which are not supported by receipts but they are paid on the credit card.
When he travels do I need a dispensation for an overnight allowance for incidentals? (£5 uk, £10 outside UK?) Or can I just use this allowance?
What needs to go on the dispensation and is there a particular way to word this? I've been told dispensations are great when you get then but its difficult to get them! Can anyone assist?
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 847 18
- Company Accounts 101 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,178 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 174 6
- Vat treatment of charity business income 90 5
- Donations (to a school!) 423 11
- Vat on Royalites 79 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,110 34
- Umbrella Company 136 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 422 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 75 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 148 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 426 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 164 3
- property rental income split 254 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 130 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 95 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,269 5
- Use of home for storage 329 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,188
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 404
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 315
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 235
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 234
- Non Resident 221
- Franchise income and costs 204
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 155