Dispense with audit
A client company which is well within the audit exemption limits has nevertheless had a voluntary audit for many years. I am fairly certain they have a resolution in place to dispense with the annual appointment of auditors though I need to confirm this.
It is probable that they will not have the accounts audited for the year just ended. What procedures and/or resolutions are necessary? I haven't dealt with this situation before and certainly not since the 2006 Act came in. So I am assuming that the Auditors are deemed to be in post and therefore will need to be removed or will have to resign. Is that correct?
Any help or pointing me in the right direction for guidance (I couldn't find anything on CH website) gratefully received.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,863 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 238 2
- Xerocon 2016 802 12
- Personal Tax 178 2
- Mortgage Reference 162 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 148 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,176 45
- Practical experience 849 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 432 9
- VAT 306 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 212 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 174 1
- last minute request 281 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 78 1
- Cash gift from India 500 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 83 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 454 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 120 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 272 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 668 6