I work for a small company with a turnover of £2m.
The company is run by a small team of shareholding directors.
They are looking to issue a dividend sometime in the next few weeks. However, for some shareholding directors it would be better to be paid a divi before the 6th April while others would perfer after 6th April.
So my question is, for the same share class (ther is only one share class in this company) if the dividend is paid before the tax year end, can some shareholding directors delay their dividend until the new tax year?
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 436 6
- What are my legal responsibilities 88 3
- Signed accounts for bank 165 4
- Termination Payment 131 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 149 3
- CRM / marketing 85 2
- Landing clients 328 13
- Allocation of income from property 742 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,848 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 307 3
- Opening a Quick books file 87 1
- 64-8 problems 501 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 336 10
- Payment on account reminders 220 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 93 3
- Hello 511 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 481 14
- Balancing charge 114 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 286 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 846 23