Do I disclose a wife's (non-director) dividend with dividend to directors or seperate disclosure?
We have a client where by himself and his wife are 50% shareholders, where he is the sole director. They are both remunerated by way of dividend.
For disclosure purposes should you include in the dividends paid to directors, the dividends paid to the wife or just the sole director? And, if the wife's dividend is not included, should there be a separate disclosure in the related party notes?
Any example of how this should be presented are welcome!
- Gift aid procedure please? 452 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 177 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 225 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,242 35
- Mortgage Reference 562 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 267 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 223 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,300 48
- BrightPay quirks 242 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 813 20
- Website Content 194 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 207 1
- USA Tax Query 322 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 660 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 373 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 407 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,746 25