Do I include trading activities?
A club has the CT exemption for normal trading activities but this year has a land disposal which needs tax paying over on the gain.
Do I include the loss made from the trading activities or just use the chargeable gain on the CT comp?
Sorry if this is a basic question but I can't see the answer anywhere.
- Family Partnership 324 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,251 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 67 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 187 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 219 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 326 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 100 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 318 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 208 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 205 6
- Business trips - director and family 431 3
- Signed accounts for bank 678 15
- flat rate scheme 2,394 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 337 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 217 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 118 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 878 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 222 5
- VAT Query on new build 137 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 134 1