Do I include trading activities?
A club has the CT exemption for normal trading activities but this year has a land disposal which needs tax paying over on the gain.
Do I include the loss made from the trading activities or just use the chargeable gain on the CT comp?
Sorry if this is a basic question but I can't see the answer anywhere.
- RTI Fees 278
- Where's our 10%? 255
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 203
- CIS late registration 201
- EIS 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 191
- Break up basis accounting 185
- Accounts production software for business SSC 179
- Best structure 175
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 170
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 134
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 127
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 126
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 117
- Loan Note, PIK and Corresponding Adjustment 115
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 109