Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- The importance of Grammar 503 13
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 193 6
- Directors loan balance write off in period 332 17
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 49 1
- Childcare 184 3
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,406 52
- VAT Reverse Charge Accounting 158 4
- Entrepreneur Relief - inter company shares 134 2
- Sole Trader 278 6
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 450 7
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 425 19
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,160 14
- Freelance Accounting link 201 1
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 133 4
- Hannah's blog post about fish 654 6
- Is this dodgy? 617 15
- App recommendations 538 6
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 122 1
- Working Hours Calculation - Rounding Hours up/down 239 3
- Can I claim VAT back on accounting fees? 404 8
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 354
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 285
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 270
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 270
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 257
- Electric Car 214
- S222 Charge 194
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 185
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 183
- Company Structure 162