Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 744 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,410 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 308 7
- That old chestnut 357 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 216 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 289 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 248 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 243 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 208 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 122 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,959 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 663 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 215 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 210 2
- Repair or improvement? 432 7
- National Insurance. 161 1
- Trust tax return 172 1
- VAT on land sale 174 6
- Property Development 322 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 360
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 204
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 200
- Pre incorp expenses 199
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 172
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 155