Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 94 2
- Closing down loss-making company 160 3
- AccountingWEB survey 447 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,075 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 755 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 747 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 298 1
- Mortgage Reference 676 9
- BrightPay quirks 341 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,383 50
- VAT disaggregation 147 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 549 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 440 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,350 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 254 2
- Appointment of director 123 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 229 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 297 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 371 7
- Insovent companies 932 19