Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 158 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 947 12
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 380 8
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 774 10
- carry back of gift aid 93 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 110 3
- Dress code 1,276 29
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 369 4
- Scottish Independance 507 14
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 375 17
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 706 19
- How to complain about HMRC 1,071 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 334 8
- NOMINAL CODES 334 4
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 188 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 729 5
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 287 9
- Interest relief before property is rented out 238 4
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 432 9
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 128 1
- CTA study material 747
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 463
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 345
- Employment related securities question 298
- AIM Stocks and IHT 274
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 240
- Trust for Employee 227
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 134