Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 79 6
- Payroo Employer allowance query 224 7
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 402 9
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 193 6
- Enforcing A CCJ 341 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 86 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 163 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 285 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 118 2
- Director's tax return 379 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 169 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,109 34
- Flat rate vat 205 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 185 5
- Coming in from the cold 362 3
- Splitting the tax year 176 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 212 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 182 4
- Submitting tax return 212 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 273 8
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 811
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 428
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 310
- Free Tax Legislation? 283
- Director Loan account operation 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 251
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 171