Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- sole trader to ltd company 39 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 99 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,060 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,101 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 294 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 222 7
- Dual taxation - usa 182 2
- My house has fallen down 436 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 85 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 276 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 249 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 76 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 101 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 546 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 936 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 283 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 200 2
- Property sale split between years 153 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 92 3
- VATMOSS filing 162 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 638
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 403
- Pensions Regulator 377
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 319
- RTI - duplicate employee record 317
- SA penalty proposals 295
- Using the correct forms 294
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 274
- Digital marketing focus group 195
- Sage Vat return box 2 185