Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 115 2
- HMRC property income enquiry 297 7
- How much does the company pay 581 25
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 134 1
- Not paying accountant 1,791 45
- Cash basis VAT return 64 1
- I have done a terrible thing 654 14
- VAT on Business Premises 76 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 55 1
- Consolidation Software 133 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 444 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,012 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,167 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 312 9
- LLp Profits 138 5
- two business from one premises 133 2
- AIA 245 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 345 20
- partnership tax return 166 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 195 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 503
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 267
- WWOOFers 256
- The booking.com con 238
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 218
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 175