Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Film Actors - Averaging? 315 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 201 3
- FreeAgent question 88 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 116 2
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 84 1
- CIS monthly returns 166 2
- Goodie bag 1,544 52
- Husband Wife let property 346 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 495 12
- Output tax for retailer 311 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 275 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 128 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 126 1
- CT600 Advice 121 1
- Fair Value Accounting 74 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 132 4
- can I approach clients ? 399 8
- Companies House Penalties 127 2
- Apostille documents 112 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 541 13
- Possible Partnership? 640
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 517
- New Fangled Penalties 445
- Fuming! 379
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 316
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 254
- Outsource Data Entry 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 235
- Moving away from CCH software 227
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 174