Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 83 4
- client threatening legal action 2,100 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 134 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 141 1
- Instant CPD offer 292 4
- Cash basis 522 13
- Income from rent charged to business 145 2
- payroll software 378 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 450 5
- Statutory sick pay 316 4
- Dividend in specie 373 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 224 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 181 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 148 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 278 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 297 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 178 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 405 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,862 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 339 3
- Skandia using wrong address 583
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 311
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 231
- Etax Australian 191
- LLP in Construction Industry 157
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 135
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 134