Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 250 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 159 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 223 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 157 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 328 11
- tax insider 272 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 406 13
- Auto-Enrolment 171 3
- Annual subs 142 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 163 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 136 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 189 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 318 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 485 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 303 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 419 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 319 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 364 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,404
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 491
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 365
- Sale of business 309
- NOVA 222
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 217
- Advertising services? 215