Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Am i Liable? 305 9
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 48 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 799 13
- Property scam victim 505 13
- Christmas party 168 2
- VAT on garage rent 344 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 334 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 183 1
- RTI 156 5
- Altered PAYE cheque 292 7
- directors overdrawn loan account 113 2
- Giving a seminar 567 31
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 165 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 230 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 112 1
- Added years superannuation 81 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 215 1
- JIEB Exams 151 1
- Checking a contract 312 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 318 15
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 612
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 317
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 197
- Alphabet shares 195
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- Office recharges 154
- Tax position on lease extension 144