Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Deleted question? 374 5
- Yorkshire Day 415 29
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,454 42
- Company Director In Prison 578 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,242 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 176 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 90 3
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 250 6
- Dividend dates 640 11
- calculation DTR restriction 175 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 590 11
- Flat rate VAT 296 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,274 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,835 72
- CRM systems? 110 2
- Accountancy Career 561 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 539 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 165 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 204 5
- E-Magazines and pdfs 93 1
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 560
- Cancelled 449
- Cancelled 374
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 346
- Probiz 345
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 222
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 219
- More spam 174