Do i need to register as an employer and submit a P35
Hi, I've recently started my own business. I have no employees at present and I am the only director.
I am paying myself a very small salary - £500 a month.
My question is, do I need to register as an employer? From reading through the HMRC website I'm not sure as I qualify as one employee? And if so do I need to complete a P35/P60/P11 just for me?
I'm getting paid above the minimum LEL but don't have to pay any PAYE or NI.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- Telephone call from "Xero" 406 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 102 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,159 46
- dividend 138 10
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 102 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 249 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 160 3
- Irish Taxation 135 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 302 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 509 6
- Drector renting room to company 88 1
- Off site storage 147 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 598 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 246 7
- Industrial & Provident Societies 348 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 235 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 325 4
- Self assesment losses 320 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 172 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 181 1
- Xtuple 563
- Qtac payroll for bureau 385
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 341
- Domain name sale and limited company 232
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 211
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 207
- Investment 204
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 179
- Tax on damages received 179
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 148