Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Share swap 274 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 53 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 163 4
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 67 2
- Online filing 110 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 311 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 98 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,638 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 78 2
- Converting a barn for business use 68 1
- Was I rude 654 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 199 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 92 2
- Joint rental income 85 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 304 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 126 4
- Auto enrolment 378 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 328 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 93 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 182 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 802
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 380
- NOVA 277
- IRIS Open Books problem 273
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 191
- Expenses claim for non employee 180