Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Where has Portia gone? 8,955 144
- proposed dividends 223 16
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 813 14
- FPS responses ... 64 2
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,438 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 385 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 78 1
- ATT Exam Question 146 5
- shareholder remuneration 129 7
- Vat on solicitors charges 307 7
- What does PITA mean? 674 17
- VATable supplies 120 3
- How does one compete? 240 5
- VAT within EC 80 2
- Should small companies be audited? 1,040 42
- CIS? 265 7
- CGT base cost 424 15
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 268 2
- Late leaver notification 286 5
- Accountex Exhibition 222 2
- Sanzar 466
- Digital marketing focus group 384
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 359
- Continuity Agreement 302
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 290
- Sainsbury's mangement 285
- Avanti Accounts 275
- Buyback 271
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 213
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 181