Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Lack of VAT Receipt 38 1
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 242 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 115 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 174 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 822 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 536 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 695 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 302 16
- Personal pension 435 9
- Business rates consultancy 265 4
- Wrong tax code 178 6
- Benefit in Kind 259 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 90 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 291 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,058 31
- Deferred Tax 474 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 207 1
- You know its over 495 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 247 1
- Hive up 512
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 474
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 296
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 238
- WWOOFers 233
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 217
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 194
- The booking.com con 174
- UK State pension paid in NZ 165