Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 960 29
- Does anyone use quotation software? 551 8
- help needed with rti paye please 104 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 826 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 389 11
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,587 503
- Can't read my handwriting 785 19
- Undeclared rental income 386 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 314 7
- Sick pay 231 6
- Directors self assessment 145 2
- Employer's Helpline 213 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 108 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 187 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,763 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,090 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 134 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 312 10
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 252 6
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 451 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,410
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 539
- National Insurance 439
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 258
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 248
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 164
- Umbrella pay services 144
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 122
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121