Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Child benefit charge 821 14
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 264 19
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 264 14
- Non resident income. 154 9
- Taxable income from property and separation 53 2
- Goodwill adjustment 138 4
- Use of home deduction 313 11
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 953 29
- smp employee made redundant 86 1
- Do you lose losses on cessation 405 11
- How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP? 165 3
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 154 4
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 152 4
- Software 102 2
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 266 7
- Knuckle down one week to go! 971 21
- client can't/won't pay 1,304 22
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,326 79
- Self assessment help 153 1
- Worried over stock value 430 13
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 843
- Copy Wanted 577
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 523
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 503
- Latest phishing scam 376
- Entrepreneurs' relief 353
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 314
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 300
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 291
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 202