Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Residential Management Companies 29 1
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 349 11
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 796 34
- Payroll software for Mac 96 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 75 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 202 5
- CIS and Close Company 186 6
- LLP members share of profits 615 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 414 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 125 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 67 1
- Registered Office 69 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 95 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 284 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 95 2
- Management fees agreement 152 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 79 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 166 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 930
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 252
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 183
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179