Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- HMRC site still hasn't updated for January SA filings 455 5
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 214 5
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 508 16
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 304 5
- Viewing folder contens en masse 212 6
- Auto Enrolment 103 1
- Not renewing AAT 862 11
- Company ceased trading 142 4
- Car benefit or not? 1,314 16
- Questions from Liquidator 2,125 22
- Casual Driver 408 6
- Email encryption 1,470 16
- New dividend taxation 739 4
- Another question on trusts and settlements 82 1
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,316 25
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 787 11
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 425 8
- Are Property Design Exhibitions Claimable 162 3
- Agent online self service 641 14
- Accountant won't release working papers 3,152 54
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 687
- Property letting & CAs 416
- 2015 tax year end 408
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 400
- FCA regulated company in a small group 354
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 330
- Costly Accounting Software contract 266
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- DTA tie-breaker issue 230
- Directors' advances and credits 228