Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,602 66
- rates of pay query 209 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 80 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 133 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 193 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 94 1
- Overpayment relief claim 148 5
- Charity reserves 128 3
- Have i messed up? 651 10
- Year end 352 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 210 3
- Comments on this scenario 86 1
- Related Parties Note 417 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 100 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 126 4
- loss on carbon credits 106 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 585 9
- SAGE con 197 3
- Dazed & confused 194 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 238 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,007
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 544
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 360
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 273
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 213
- Charge out rates in London? 208
- Personal consumption by landlord 181
- Interest on Loan to a Company 173
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 149