Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 157 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 314 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 59 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 287 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 190 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 421 3
- Signed accounts for bank 666 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 171 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 194 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 96 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 863 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 212 5
- VAT Query on new build 128 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 123 1
- P11D Car Value 275 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1