Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 27 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 256 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 30 1
- How do you value an internet based business 817 11
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 233 6
- Capital repayments 39 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 78 1
- business entertaining deductibility 253 2
- Flat Rate VAT 159 1
- SA302 396 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 510 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 412 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 462 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 473 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 210 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,541 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 157 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 267 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,257 19
- Go Cardless 415 10
- Xtuple 528
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 241
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 223
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 183
- Investment 162