Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Tax Allowance on University Course 264 2
- MS Surface Pro 3 230 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 163 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 96 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,029 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 308 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 678 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 581 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 675 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,267 45
- practice planning 218 3
- Accounts Software 746 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 510 14
- Dividend Vouchers 402 5
- Gift to employee 433 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 188 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,144 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 212 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 177 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,701 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 499
- CTA study material 475
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 348
- Pre incorp expenses 337
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 282
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 275
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 176
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 150
- Employment related securities question 137