Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 127 2
- New Build 162 1
- Mortgage Reference 491 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 160 5
- Insovent companies 856 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 167 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 790 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,179 31
- Website Content 103 1
- Personal Tax 616 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 116 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 152 1
- USA Tax Query 284 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 429 5
- last minute request 639 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 338 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 372 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,725 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 984 6