Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- The stupidity continues 637 24
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 233 4
- transactions after account have been closed 189 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 174 5
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 536 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 226 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 128 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,340 25
- New Employers Helpline 210 4
- Software recommendations 277 1
- Share transfer question 381 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 332 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 189 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,459 19
- Overlap relief 759 19
- What is IRIS World like? 369 8
- Pension contributions 384 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 512 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 213 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 289 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 440
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 436
- WIP Software 301
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 235
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 233
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 210
- Is there anything wrong with this? 205
- Small Part Disposal of Property 190
- Uncommercial property business 182