Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Freehold Property Depreciation 263 12
- Limited Company expenses 95 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 296 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 520 16
- Advice needed for Annual Accounting Period - companies house 56 5
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 169 3
- Shares paid - petty cash 184 4
- Software recommendations? 183 2
- Is an ex-gratia payment to a company taxable 118 5
- Charity accounting 152 5
- Accounting for Film Rights 55 2
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 594 1
- client issues 771 5
- Why .... 304 5
- UK taxation of income from property in Cyprus 79 1
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 77 2
- Claiming VAT without invoice 90 2
- Sell business after leaving country 441 13
- Tiwan contractor 128 3
- Rental Income 83 2
- Possible Partnership? 568
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 489
- New Fangled Penalties 367
- Clubs and Taxable Income 302
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 282
- Loans to other companies 226
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 218
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 191
- Outsource Data Entry 183
- Moving away from CCH software 161