Do not like the way any answers is going at all
In recent months I am really disappointed with the way Any Answers in going. They are a very small number of people whose intention is to humiliate, embarrass, question the competence and in some cases embarrass the person so much that he/she stops contributing on AW. Could this be termed as cyber bullying?
I fail to understand why some will click a thread, read it and type something that is clearly intended to humiliate another person. This is leaving aside how people perceive things. I am not talking about disagreeing with people ideas and suggestions.
I think majority on AW are great. It always the very few who spoil it for others.
I think the thanks link is now used to form factions on a thread. This does not help. I am really pleased that AW did not go with the thumbs down idea.
I am not saying I am holier than thou. I give in at times when I get repeated insults.
Is it best to move on if there is nothing helpful to say on a thread?
It is such a shame the way things are going. I hope it changes.
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 103 3
- R&D tax credit claim 113 3
- Not a good start no broadband 75 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 499 8
- Married woman dies owning marital home 279 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 55 1
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 236 7
- Incorporation Relief 279 6
- Penalty suspension 122 2
- is this fraud? 285 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 319 7
- Directors Subsistence 290 2
- Corporate shareholder question 225 4
- Bartercard 304 4
- What's the market like for temps? 241 1
- is my company accounts right? 963 24
- What can my client claim r & d on? 161 4
- P11D Dispensation 153 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 394 7
- Invoice Help 425 11
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 558
- Cancelled 322
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 272
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 232
- Probiz 219
- CIS Deductions 176
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 169
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 152
- Car leasing scheme 151