Do we need to set up a PAYE scheme ?
My client is a small flat management company.
In the past they have paid one of the residents/shareholders an annual fee of £1,800 for dealing with the day to day administration of gettting quotes for repair work, liasing with builders, paying insurance, the gardner etc.
This year the person undertaking the work also happens to be the company secretary.
I have heard that from 2013 new measures are going to be introduced to require "office holders" to have PAYE deducted at source. As company secretary she is an office holder but the fee is in respect of day to day general administration duties and not related to the fact she is company secretary. In this case do you think we need to set up a PAYE scheme ?
- Excel file Corrupted 231 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 59 1
- P46 Starter Checklist 42 1
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 97 3
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 32 1
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 425 8
- effective advertising 356 7
- Multiple director loans (Full amount or pro rated) 81 1
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,465 5
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 316 7
- Company asserts 185 3
- Can't find a good web address 265 4
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 118 1
- Example accounts 164 1
- Director resignation 361 6
- VAT on unused stock 129 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 172 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 200 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 216 5
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 204 8
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 487
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 470
- WIP Software 341
- No payroll scheme in place 297
- Is there anything wrong with this? 262
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 257
- Small Part Disposal of Property 235
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 195
- SA Penalty 192