Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- How much did you pay for your website 1,209 22
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 215 4
- Fastest Software 653 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 110 1
- Where did it go? 248 2
- cancellation of Engagement 142 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 88 1
- Feuding directors 252 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 104 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 494 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,901 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 609 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 237 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 102 1
- Benefit fraud 3,422 49
- SA Tax Returns 157 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 148 2
- Consolidated accounts 132 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,025 24
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 357 12
- CTA study material 651
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 394
- Employment related securities question 247
- ATED Penalties 221
- AIM Stocks and IHT 200
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 171
- Trust for Employee 155
- Expat pension contributions? 150
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 135
- Capital allowances 123