Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- Signed accounts for bank 194 7
- What are my legal responsibilities 132 8
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 458 10
- Landing clients 349 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,129 22
- Termination Payment 141 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 156 3
- CRM / marketing 86 2
- Allocation of income from property 745 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,853 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 310 3
- Opening a Quick books file 90 1
- 64-8 problems 505 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 337 10
- Payment on account reminders 223 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 94 3
- Hello 512 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 483 14
- Balancing charge 118 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 287 3