Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 60 2
- VAT on Imports 52 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 372 8
- Corp Tax Refund 56 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 612 17
- PPR posers 190 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,521 466
- employment capital allowances 184 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 341 6
- Does anyone use quotation software? 227 3
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 205 1
- Can't read my handwriting 379 9
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 215 2
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 107 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 110 1
- corp tax software 794 11
- Audit partner? 122 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,559 71
- Overnight subsistence 134 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 667 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,352
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 231
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 206
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 168
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 139
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135