Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- Coming in from the cold 298 3
- Splitting the tax year 150 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 179 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 159 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 101 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 197 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 253 8
- Director's tax return 328 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 102 1
- Sage Payroll 313 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 206 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,065 33
- vat return 262 3
- Flat rate vat 149 1
- Value pricing 732 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 163 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 239 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 293 4
- Reregister for VAT 163 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 425
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 302
- Free Tax Legislation? 272
- Director Loan account operation 253
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 251
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 245
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 164