Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- Retrospective VAT Query 79 2
- property capital gains 383 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 150 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 60 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 107 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 269 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 822 9
- Tips on meals 548 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,321 15
- S.455 Tax again 440 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 160 3
- Closing down loss-making company 788 15
- Stumped - IHT 606 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 139 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 492 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 404 14
- co-operatives & Societies 122 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,229 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,485 40
- Website Content 477 6