Do you charge your clients for RTI?
As the RTI comes to live shortly there is an amount of work involved to ensure that you have all information about your clients correct, both business and each individual employees' information.
Therefore my question is if anyone of you think of or will charge your clients for the preparation work for RTI?
If you will charge, how much would be appropriate?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 181 4
- SA302 275 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 227 4
- Go Cardless 321 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 202 3
- Hmrc software 215 3
- Mehjoo 264 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 105 1
- Hosted email exchange 170 5
- South African Government Pension 178 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 162 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 279 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 305 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 241 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 147 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 281 7
- New Email Extensions 196 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 315 2
- Dental practice incorpration 154 1
- Audit rules 180 4
- Xtuple 508
- Qtac payroll for bureau 347
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 290
- Industrial & Provident Societies 282
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 172
- Domain name sale and limited company 167
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 165
- CIS schemes 160
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 141