Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 61 2
- Overlap profit 275 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 278 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,040 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 73 1
- Payments on account 132 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 32 1
- What do your junior staff do? 484 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 590 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 363 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 509 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 112 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,902 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 300 3
- On the high seas 95 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 133 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 853 34
- Payroll question 139 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,915 106
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 236 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 845
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 442
- Sanzar 337
- How do you do it 332
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 289
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 204
- Fit for purpose 199
- new investor structure 195
- VAT Registration 178