Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Cash in Hand 159 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 189 5
- are receipts needed? 635 17
- SA302's anyone?? 620 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 333 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 137 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 355 12
- Busines software 170 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 202 6
- Converting a barn for business use 188 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 318 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 322 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 490 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 328 3
- Bookkeping software 732 7
- Clogged Losses 283 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 277 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 663 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 277 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 131 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 328
- Management expenses for investment company 276
- Bonus Bonds 272
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 186
- P11D benefit received by widow 166
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 163
- EXACT ONLINE 162