Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Treatment of income for sole trader 45 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 918 42
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 95 4
- wave software 106 1
- Freelance software consultant 319 5
- client can't/won't pay 267 11
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,131 14
- Window Comb Binder Cover 89 2
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 211 5
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 133 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 207 6
- losses carried forward 367 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 467 22
- Auto enrolment 1,621 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 212 8
- VT 350 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 698 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 157 2
- Ongoing trade? 241 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 301 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 780
- Copy Wanted 491
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 453
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 451
- Latest phishing scam 281
- Entrepreneurs' relief 266
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 261
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 244
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 232
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 227