Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Dividend in specie 340 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 191 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 153 3
- Cash basis 455 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 130 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 261 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 285 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 148 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 316 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,842 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 320 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 230 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 87 1
- Investor exit 188 3
- Partially exempt? 364 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 147 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 406 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,283 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 395 4
- Statutory sick pay 256 3
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 304
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 239
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 222
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 128
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126