Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 112 7
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 25 1
- Moneysoft payroll 198 12
- Need to register for SA? 119 3
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 98 1
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 367 15
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 144 8
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 280 4
- business card address 709 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,850 399
- Time limit 209 4
- Course on trust taxation for qualified ACA? 284 5
- Declined for business bank account 994 11
- Benefits in Kind 175 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 431 7
- Payroll provider 452 6
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 648 12
- Letting relief 124 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,394 28
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 452 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,243
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 446
- National Insurance 346
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Non Resident 262
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 262
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Franchise income and costs 225
- Hands on experience of Digita 169
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 166