Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- VAT Reclaim 16 1
- exemptions from CIS 124 3
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 180 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 134 3
- Using Xero with Barclays & Lloyds and multi company usage 348 3
- How to network with other Accountants? 96 1
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,424 52
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 119 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 439 8
- Cut-off accounting question 303 7
- Freehold management company 71 1
- account in joint names - gift? 173 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 502 10
- HMRC site down ? 428 7
- Depreciation on purchase of software 436 7
- Class of Shares 193 4
- Contact at HMRC for agents 152 1
- Offshore bond assigned to UK discretionary trust 138 5
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 516 10
- What would you do? 601 5
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 388
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 343
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 325
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 307
- Electric Car 261
- S222 Charge 226
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 208
- Company Structure 202
- IP trans to holding company 162