Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- PITA ex-client 40 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 809 22
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 44 2
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 215 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 314 8
- Audit 367 10
- Scottish Independance 856 24
- Funding Circle experience 41 1
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 686 20
- Awkward IP 1,476 16
- New supplier 79 2
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 49 2
- Buying a horse?? 285 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 205 4
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,118 12
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 971 11
- What's in a name ? 1,143 9
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 222 2
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 506 7
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 797 22
- CTA study material 791
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 489
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 441
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 274
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 271
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154