Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 232 10
- Companies House 199 3
- Gross Profit Percentage 269 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 155 1
- How to Value a Business 482 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 154 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 562 13
- How much did you pay for your website 502 13
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 126 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 389 7
- Company Pension Contributions 275 6
- Expenses allowable 193 3
- Let Property Campaign 394 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 145 1
- Self employment trap - pension 355 3
- Awkward IP 623 9
- ESC A19 139 2
- When does my Property business start 279 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,543 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 881 19
- CTA study material 604
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 598
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 369
- Employment related securities question 227
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 200
- ATED Penalties 197
- AIM Stocks and IHT 179
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 139
- Expat pension contributions? 130
- Trust for Employee 126