Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 486 17
- MAAT vs ACCA 215 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,341 67
- Accountancy Career 224 2
- Estate agents - shared commission 67 1
- Managing Employee Expenses 24 1
- Tax credit deadline extended by a week 73 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,988 64
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 47 1
- Small company audit 624 11
- Do I need a smartphone? 477 20
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 562 14
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 688 19
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 243 3
- West Bromich Albion 413 3
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 118 3
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 100 2
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 221 4
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 115 4
- inheritance tax 511 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 655
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 424
- Cancelled 413
- How not to compose an email 378
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 354
- Probiz 322
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 305
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 232
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209