Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 533 5
- See you all on the other side 648 6
- 12Pay 373 2
- dividends 506 2
- R&D 283 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,140 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 423 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 364 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 332 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 522 5
- Seeking a tax case 597 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 460 4
- Companies house strike off 469 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 373 2
- Moving to the cloud 717 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 868 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,076 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 469 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 547
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 414
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 347
- Capitalising Finance Lease 312
- USA help 309
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 287
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 256
- Sage Coretime 231