Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 70 2
- Capital Gain? 335 8
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 597 17
- Agent Registration - How Long? 175 1
- Expense management software 656 13
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,011 28
- Cater Allen Commission 31 1
- Unregistered tax driver 194 5
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 752 30
- S455 432 20
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 101 2
- EIS Relief 489 1
- Splitting rental income on jointly owned property 155 1
- Gift or Capital Gain? 166 4
- Is practising Certificate needed 206 6
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 409 8
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 245 3
- Is this a scam? 1,426 25
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 229 5
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 166 4
- Benchmarking 462
- Possible Partnership? 408
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 399
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 380
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 321
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 191
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 175
- Clubs and Taxable Income 167
- Income tax on foreign dividends 166
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 159