Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 238 7
- Directors loan accounts 367 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 309 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 250 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 101 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 165 1
- Employed clients and expenses 792 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,032 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 695 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 892 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,098 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 499 18
- I.d for vat registration 269 10
- Bookkeping software 900 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 286 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 251 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 344 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,826 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 124 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 157 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 539
- NOVA 488
- Bonus Bonds 374
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 353
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 139