Do you need a car for your practice in London?
As I have mentioned before I tend to cycle everywhere for work and pleasure.
I have a car that is only used for weekly food shopping that can easily be done through the net. My 10 year old car has only done 23,000 miles.
I am thinking about getting rid of the car and be carless. It will save me the hassle of servicing, mot and tax. At the same time I am not comfortable about this. This would be a real moving out of my comfort zone experience for me.
Are you without a car in practice? How is that working for you? Any comments for me to make a decision would be appreciated.
- Anyone else still working this week? 429 14
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 89 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 109 1
- How much does the company pay 774 33
- Proof of identification 61 1
- Which tax returns can I submit? 91 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 289 5
- Using home as clients registered address 191 4
- Childcare vouchers 362 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 75 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 74 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 61 1
- two business from one premises 180 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 49 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 240 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 416 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 353 4
- Merry Christmas 132 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 92 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,104 12
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 507
- corporate hierarchy 472
- Advice - 326
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 275
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 248
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 246
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 221
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177