Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Company Strike off 121 6
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 28 1
- are we that stupid 22 1
- wife as partner 851 6
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 466 13
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 277 6
- 'Careless' Self Assessment Error 286 8
- HMRC Security Deposit 1,279 19
- Self Assessment penalties again 69 1
- living will or LPA? 55 1
- Practice software 1,330 19
- Company Limited by Guarantee 212 3
- Job costing 193 1
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 242 5
- Shares held in trust 171 4
- Servicing AE fees 346 7
- Company accounts for £350 1,230 32
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 172 2
- APN's 226 1
- How to report under-declaration on next VAT100? 231 2
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 321
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 317
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 281
- French ConnectionUK 252
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 232
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 210
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 141
- Indian Provident Fund 138