Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,197 17
- Clothing 526 14
- Anybody still doing returns? 747 31
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 159 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 173 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 98 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 351 16
- Designated sole Residence 150 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 723 15
- Anyone know what this is? 258 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 903 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 524 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 272 9
- no utr 296 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,133 49
- Director drawings 609 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 296 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 91 1
- Capital Loss 137 3
- LLP formed in 2013 107 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 954
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 677
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 623
- Latest phishing scam 598
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 437
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 326
- Scratch Head 265
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 256
- Sabbatical payments 218
- Negligible Value Claim 197