Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 112 4
- The stupidity continues 1,521 74
- looking for a practice consultant 215 3
- RE assets introduced and rent 109 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 331 3
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 212 4
- Withdrawing company car 129 1
- AML report needed? 201 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 266 6
- transactions after account have been closed 328 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 106 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 398 9
- Marketing and email surprises 465 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 772 26
- What is IRIS World like? 423 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 337 5
- Mlom bollocks 290 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 127 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 161 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 604 11
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 246
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 244
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 219
- Is there anything wrong with this? 214
- Small Part Disposal of Property 204
- Uncommercial property business 193