Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 265 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 540 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 485 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 103 3
- Time recording 159 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 257 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 147 2
- Land Registry 272 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 967 13
- Auto Enrolment 673 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 808 19
- Company Number 10000000 411 4
- Advertising Tips? 334 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,519 29
- IR35 369 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 428 12
- Revenue phishing examples 271 1
- iris update 11.9.2 238 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 547 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 734
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 435
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 369
- Directors' advances and credits 286
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 235
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195