Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Your fondest calculator memories 187 10
- Joint filing delays 16 2
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 178 6
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 188 4
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 30 3
- Sale of an investment between group companies 68 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 353 11
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 1,258 18
- RTI - EPS - ??? 227 3
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 150 5
- Partner with an IVA 49 3
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 218 4
- Growing pains 316 6
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 177 6
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 135 7
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 506 13
- Breach of employment contract 154 3
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 410 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 779 31
- Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE 105 3
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 401
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 270
- Pre incorp expenses 260
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 169
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 163