Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 186 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 136 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 124 2
- You know its over 245 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 171 3
- Cocaine anyone? 465 8
- Late Registration for VAT 473 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 261 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 401 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 401 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 676 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 537 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 564 4
- Personal pension 394 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 216 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,204 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 904 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 144 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,516 22
- Hive up 484
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 449
- corporate hierarchy 430
- Advice - 267
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 220
- WWOOFers 214
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 202
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 191
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 170