Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- R&D tax credit claim 185 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,315 27
- PITA client 75 2
- CIS Deductions 257 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 41 1
- is this fraud? 739 13
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,258 32
- Married woman dies owning marital home 466 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,467 28
- Dividend dates 448 7
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 194 5
- Not a good start no broadband 464 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 157 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 708 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 206 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 81 1
- Intrastat triangulation 66 1
- CGT 149 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 192 4
- Question regarding gym training 384 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 589
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 250
- Probiz 236
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 176
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 168
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150