Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,768 27
- Value pricing 235 9
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,561 12
- Audit Required 111 3
- company secretarial software 144 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 150 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 64 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 188 1
- Rental Income 301 6
- Payroll 2012/13 107 1
- I have a pain 697 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 86 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 179 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 736 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 123 3
- Cash flow 148 2
- New use of home - simplified method 253 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 270 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 400 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,958 32
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 734
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 501
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 347
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 342
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 264
- VAT on Gaming Machines 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 200
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 187
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 179
- Director Loan account operation 150