Do you offer collect and drop facility?
This is a basic question, do not read/respond if you do not like basic questions. If you do respond please be courteous or move on. Do not waste your time and mine by clogging up this thread.
Apart from one client taken on in my early days, I do not offer to collect client documents and then dropping them once the work is done. It would be too time intensive.
I had a potential client meeting and he said that another accountant offers this. I did explain to him this would add to the cost since more time would be taken up on him.
I informed the client I would like to think about this and I would let him know on Monday. It was obvious that this point would be a deal breaker for the client. In terms of time it would take about an hour every quarter to do this.This adds up when this are many clients.
I remember TaxAssist accountants offering this.
How do you get records from your clients?
NB I am not asking for advice what I should do. I am asking what the practice is
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,131 45
- dividend 94 10
- Error on SA Tax Return 76 2
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 70 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 237 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 135 3
- Irish Taxation 130 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 283 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 504 6
- Drector renting room to company 69 1
- Off site storage 135 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 579 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 236 7
- Industrial & Provident Societies 345 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 221 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 315 4
- Self assesment losses 310 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 167 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 173 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 115 2
- Xtuple 562
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 339
- Domain name sale and limited company 229
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 210
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 206
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 176
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 144