Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Can an owner hold company money 295 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 284 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 201 6
- Class 2 NIC 257 5
- Probate services 427 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 377 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,704 37
- Vat payable on van 135 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 241 7
- Community Faux Pas 931 26
- Cash gift from India 129 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,309 40
- Windows10 181 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 622 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 472 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 234 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 392 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 796 14
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 305
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 218
- Is the APN valid 196