Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 143 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 221 9
- How to Value a Business 478 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 137 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 547 13
- How much did you pay for your website 487 13
- Companies House 148 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 117 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 384 7
- Company Pension Contributions 263 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 224 4
- Expenses allowable 173 3
- Let Property Campaign 390 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 138 1
- Self employment trap - pension 349 3
- Awkward IP 616 9
- ESC A19 131 2
- When does my Property business start 271 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,540 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 871 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 594
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 368
- Employment related securities question 227
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 200
- ATED Penalties 196
- AIM Stocks and IHT 178
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 137
- Expat pension contributions? 129
- Trust for Employee 126