Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 119 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 150 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 84 1
- VAT refund 318 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 128 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 157 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 203 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 280 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2