Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- BrightPay 661 22
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 389 1
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 216 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 413 8
- Abolish the penalty regime 155 4
- Gift or Capital Gain? 363 11
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 363 8
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 345 8
- SDLT on leases 124 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 370 7
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 935 26
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 296 4
- IHT Query 173 3
- Statutary sick pay 209 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 302 4
- Director Salary 363 2
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 303 7
- Capital Gain? 435 11
- Reversing out RTI 230 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 314 9
- Possible Partnership? 449
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 427
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 417
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 220
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 216
- Clubs and Taxable Income 210
- Income tax on foreign dividends 198
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 196
- New Fangled Penalties 186
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 162