Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 2,632 54
- Personal Allowance for non residents 362 9
- Vat 80 3
- PAYE 91 3
- xerocon 63 1
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,097 10
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 156 1
- VAT: option to tax 110 2
- IHT dilemma 297 11
- Share Valuation 65 2
- Dormant company or not? 314 13
- VAT - Land Related Services 93 1
- Best form of debt recovery 165 3
- Backdating VAT claim 49 1
- WIP recognition for builders 377 8
- Do I need to keep subscribing to CIMA post qualification? 305 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 188 5
- Prior Year Adjustments 118 2
- Share Issue 219 1
- Payment of Capital from and LLP and Corporate member 149 11
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 655
- Property let at a reduced rate - losses brought forward 519
- Auto enrolment excuses 499
- Removed post 369
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 346
- Social investment tax relief 160
- Patent Box and worldwide patents 154
- Call Centre Data Costs 153
- Digita Hosted Software 138
- option to tax 127