Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 33 1
- Dividend payment date 1,889 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,713 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 131 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 138 5
- Director hired as an individual 81 2
- Real names 539 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 109 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,289 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 96 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 213 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 198 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 125 1
- Who owns the data 238 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 165 5
- Sole Trader Fees 121 1
- Loan interest rental property 197 5
- Theatre as charitable company 51 1
- Peer to Peer lending 147 5
- What's the plural? 681 14
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 434
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 337
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 301
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 297
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 252
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 240
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 234
- Sorry ignore me 233