Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 243 5
- Losses carry forward to self employed 215 3
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 293 4
- FHL - hedge purchase 119 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 537 18
- Fees 492 6
- HMRC Post 593 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 451 8
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 450 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 296 3
- www.pool.adzio 181 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,887 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 293 3
- Transactions with directors 484 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 315 9
- Non VAT invoices 253 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,441 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 283 5
- Form 17 Download 201 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 602 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 769
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 255
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 218
- IP trans to holding company 198
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 185