Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Deleted question? 717 19
- Accounts Question 80 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,157 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,924 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 688 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,383 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,912 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 639 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 427 4
- VAT Return Errors 162 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 112 5
- inflation rate year on year 138 3
- Yorkshire Day 591 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 177 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 176 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 378 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 142 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 290 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 235 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 149 1
- Cancelled 468
- Cancelled 385
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 375
- Probiz 356
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 235
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 229
- More spam 183
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 161
- Employee Benefit Trust 151