Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,627 74
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 725 16
- Can't read my handwriting 593 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,857 487
- Employing a carer 101 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 178 11
- Fees for Property Tax Return 511 16
- PRR 438 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 194 13
- Corp Tax Refund 152 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 360 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 269 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 68 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 208 1
- Audit partner? 256 6
- Losses on FHL Property 110 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 268 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 176 1
- corp tax software 990 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 318 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 406
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 240
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 219
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 180
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 147
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 142