Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,176 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 301 6
- Go Cardless 361 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 294 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 193 2
- Mehjoo 318 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 82 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 341 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 186 4
- SA302 322 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 286 13
- Bringing money to Uk 281 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 208 4
- Hmrc software 247 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 154 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 325 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 324 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 291
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 232
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 200
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 199
- Domain name sale and limited company 176
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 150