Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 440 22
- Potentially dodgy client 79 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 405 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 480 8
- Entrepeneurs relief 348 14
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 168 6
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 197 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 307 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 620 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 126 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 528 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 225 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 161 3
- Lloyds bank ... 447 6
- Limited company buying a car 240 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 495 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 290 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 313 4
- ACCA practice certificates 536 5
- Limited company buying director's car 336 10
- CTA study material 775
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 407
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 264
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 242
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 190
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149