Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- VAT Registration 79 6
- Easy way to not pay tax 339 10
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 384 9
- Tax Credit Overpayment 89 5
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 219 4
- Builder using cash labour 187 2
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 203 7
- Threshold for RTI submission 172 3
- FATCA registration as an Agent 43 1
- IRIS Practice Management 197 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 166 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 388 16
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 90 1
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 185 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 338 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 443 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 153 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 239 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 470 11
- Was I rude 906 20
- Skandia using wrong address 1,492
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 830
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 424
- Sale of business 399
- NOVA 306
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 216
- Bonus Bonds 183
- Management expenses for investment company 180
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 175