Do you submit anything with your SA100's? | AccountingWEB

Do you submit anything with your SA100's?

I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.

I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !

Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.

Whats the general you or don't you? For SA's primarily.

There are 10 comments. Login or register to view them.

I have not done this since SA came in

taxhound |
taxhound's picture

I don't include nuffink

SteveOH |
SteveOH's picture


dropoutguy |

no, nuffink also.

memyself-eye |
memyself-eye's picture

Yes always .....

Steve Holloway |
Steve Holloway's picture

No need to file anything

K81 |
K81's picture


MarionMorrison |
MarionMorrison's picture


Canary Boy |
Canary Boy's picture

I may be imagining it, but I

dropoutguy |

It's not about enquiry but rather discovery ....

Steve Holloway |
Steve Holloway's picture