Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Practice management 137 1
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 208 4
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS 78 1
- IHT and cash gifts 49 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 128 7
- Clothing 146 4
- VAT registration transfer 147 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 570 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 84 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 92 2
- Director drawings 388 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 322 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 91 1
- HMRC SA302s 202 3
- What does the "K" signify 430 7
- Director or self-employed 142 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 127 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 142 3
- What sectors to target? 202 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 130 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 905
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 609
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 577
- Latest phishing scam 531
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 375
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 343
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 281
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 199
- Capital allowances in first basis period 187
- Sabbatical payments 175