Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 122 8
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 210 4
- Will I need to resign? 389 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 107 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 292 5
- Trade creditor journal 108 2
- How much of your work is admin? 680 8
- Nominal Ledger 420 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 179 1
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 212 5
- Old CGT loss 238 4
- Limited company purchase of property 470 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 480 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 987 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 407 9
- HMRC Distraint 151 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 162 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 233 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 448 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,382 42