Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 551 5
- See you all on the other side 652 6
- 12Pay 388 2
- dividends 536 2
- R&D 294 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,147 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 428 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 375 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 343 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 526 5
- Seeking a tax case 611 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 470 4
- Companies house strike off 486 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 389 2
- Moving to the cloud 722 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 872 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,078 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 473 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 550
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 416
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 349
- Capitalising Finance Lease 314
- USA help 311
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 290
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 256
- Marginal rates of tax 246