Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Wrong career 421 18
- Would this save hours of your time? 359 8
- Laptop purchase 1,349 20
- PTP software disaster 218 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 154 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 198 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 88 2
- Director's tax return 191 3
- Tricky VAT question 132 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 98 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 227 6
- VT accounts licence key 233 5
- Weely paid employees 210 2
- Splitting the tax year 78 1
- FPS Submission 132 2
- Value pricing 637 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 204 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 127 1
- vat return 220 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 173 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 789
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 544
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 409
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 291
- Free Tax Legislation? 251
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 234
- Director Loan account operation 232
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 230
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 224
- Paye procedures for CVA 159