Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,099 16
- UK Tax Treatment of Finance Lease Payments 76 1
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 30 1
- Taxfiler V's BTC 591 23
- Goods Purchased for Rental 485 28
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,972 25
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 415 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 741 25
- Valuation of business 300 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 150 7
- Dividend Payments 404 10
- I.d for vat registration 168 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 134 4
- builder's 'cost only' job 169 1
- Myfirmsapp 627 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 283 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 182 3
- CIS Deductions 140 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,693 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 176 3
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,009
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 512
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 333
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 227
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 152