Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 103 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 121 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 312 6
- CGT history of shares 163 3
- CGT on sale of let property 88 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 143 2
- how do i get UTR 108 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 73 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 223 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 344 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 107 1
- Your comments please 291 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 175 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 107 2
- EIS 191 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 107 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 108 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 106 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 714 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 198 1
- Moving away from CCH software 964
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 375
- fraud 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 273
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 224
- EPS and CIS deductions 219
- Out of time or not? 202