Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 201 6
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 223 6
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 287 1
- Glass-half-full member of the year? 50 1
- Fixed asset registers 76 4
- equipment rental 121 5
- Boffin of the Year 412 14
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 261 4
- Self Assessment requirements for lady from Canada 112 1
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 130 2
- Non sequitur 316 3
- Pattern for CTA 265 6
- PAYE versus Dividends 212 4
- Employee or partner 94 1
- The Cotter Case 212 2
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 212 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 960 16
- Sole Trader business 160 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 164 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 152 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,313
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 646
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 427
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 336
- Alphabet shares 224
- Agent fees to sell business 216
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 210
- Office recharges 171
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 158
- Charge out rates in London 147