Do you submit anything with your SA100's?
I was wondering what the general consensus was with regards to attaching accounts and detailed tax computations with a typical self employed individuals tax return.
I'm sometimes tempted to purely to provide supporting information to the tax return, particularly where the self-employment is a little unusual and there's property income too, it just seems sometimes that there's been a lot of work undertaken but only a simple return submitted to HMRC, not even an SA302 computation !
Even on CT600's, it seems that the Ftax iXBRL computations are very simple, especially compared to some computations prepared by other firms I've seen, although I don't know for sure whether they are just internal computations or whether they are submitted with the CT600 online.
Whats the general view........do you or don't you? For SA's primarily.
- Care Home - Job Price 280 5
- Fee headache 451 4
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 232 6
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 243 4
- India Capital Gain 122 1
- Dormant payroll 733 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 114 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 293 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,500 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 125 1
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 523 11
- This feels wrong.... 1,570 21
- Overlap relief 390 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 203 2
- To correct incorrect NBV in previous year accounts 287 10
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 201 3
- P11D Rejection 276 7
- Directors loans 277 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief:: share disposals after leaving the company 277 5
- Has anyone else tried Iris paperless working papers for audit exempt companies 309 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 504
- Theatre Tax Relief 416
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 325
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 307
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 284
- Perkbox 234
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 224
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 219
- Document Management Systems 194
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 193