Do you use a telephone answering service?
I would be grateful for recommendations for telephone answering service from the users of this type of service. How much do you pay?
My needs are as follows:
- To take all my calls and pathes(forward) these to me
- Does not foward spam calls (ie screens calls)
- Takes messages when I inform them that I am not available.
- Needs to be UK based - should speak clearly. No heavy accents that are difficult understand.
- I do not want to change my number
- My Calls should not be forwarded to 0845 number
I would appreciate recommendations from users of telephone answering service. It would be good to know the monthly costs for this service.
- VAT Option to tax 432 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 74 4
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 127 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 65 3
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 62 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 121 3
- VAT Registration 317 5
- CIS and Close Company 40 1
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 64 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 224 6
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 112 3
- How far back can you get dates of property purchases 53 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,239 19
- husband and wife dividends 405 11
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 146 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 306 6
- Sage Instant Accounts 73 2
- LLP members share of profits 568 31
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 164 1
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 275 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 903
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 634
- Free Tax Legislation? 394
- Director Loan account operation 393
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 317
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 313
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 216
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 177