Do you use a telephone answering service?
I would be grateful for recommendations for telephone answering service from the users of this type of service. How much do you pay?
My needs are as follows:
- To take all my calls and pathes(forward) these to me
- Does not foward spam calls (ie screens calls)
- Takes messages when I inform them that I am not available.
- Needs to be UK based - should speak clearly. No heavy accents that are difficult understand.
- I do not want to change my number
- My Calls should not be forwarded to 0845 number
I would appreciate recommendations from users of telephone answering service. It would be good to know the monthly costs for this service.
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 62 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,435 21
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 74 1
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 79 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,038 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 382 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 125 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 191 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 111 1
- FPS or EPS 133 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 260 3
- Continuity of Practice 189 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 121 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 311 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,208 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 245 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 161 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 297 10
- Online Downtime 337 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 332 3
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 223
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 196