Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- VAT on employee loan 249 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 631 28
- Accountants website 313 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 44 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 87 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 333 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,392 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 205 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 393 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 149 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 195 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 181 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 709 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Purchased Goodwill 124 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 79 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 101 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 212 4
- Recruitment agencies 589 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 527 20
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 930
- QROP pension input amounts 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 337
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 263
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 236
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189