Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,446 40
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 24 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 199 1
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 104 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 223 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,225 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 356 6
- Go Cardless 375 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 319 3
- Mehjoo 329 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 130 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 391 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 337 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 290 13
- Bringing money to Uk 289 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 215 4
- Hmrc software 255 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 185 1
- Hosted email exchange 189 5
- Xtuple 517
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 235
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 209
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 208
- Domain name sale and limited company 181
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151