Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- online CT600 splitting salary COS & expenses 41 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 541 10
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 1,016 39
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 152 3
- Residential Management Companies 134 5
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 134 3
- Presentation/Disclosure of acquired Company 163 9
- Buy land with a view to build residential flats on it 59 2
- Secondment expenses 246 8
- Aged Debtors does not equal TB 94 2
- Am I a tax adviser? 190 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 566 17
- Company struck-off 1,379 16
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 180 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 248 5
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 360 10
- Clever way to split cells? 395 14
- P11D 124 1
- Problem with HMRC's form CWF1 172 3
- VAT, training and the NHS 169 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 949
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 663
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 414
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 337
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 267
- Paye procedures for CVA 254
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 253
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 206
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 197
- Pension Fixed Protection 192