Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 190 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 89 1
- Christmas party 103 1
- Am i Liable? 111 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 293 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 310 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 324 14
- Value-shifting 67 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 450 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 231 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 242 5
- EBT 179 1
- Giving a seminar 529 28
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,210
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 314
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 147