Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- Capital Gain? 415 11
- IHT Query 76 2
- Reversing out RTI 128 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 299 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 858 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 306 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 275 6
- BrightPay 618 18
- Classic cars investment 244 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 240 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 326 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 352 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 275 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 277 2
- H&W company 259 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 214 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 176 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 203 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 812 32
- VAT silly question 2,418 56
- Benchmarking 498
- Possible Partnership? 445
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 416
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 416
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 362
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 217
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 213
- Clubs and Taxable Income 205
- Income tax on foreign dividends 196
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 190