Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- PAYE coding out 39 1
- VAT avoidance? 46 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 222 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 687 10
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 96 2
- Can S455 tax repaid 54 1
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 328 4
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 638 22
- How to explain this to someone 340 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 120 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 54 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 696 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 283 4
- Old CGT loss 345 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 307 2
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 174 6
- Start up allowance? 488 13
- New Starter Checklist 343 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 454 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 845 22
- TheTax Donut 1,076
- Follower cases 513
- Hive up 447
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 417
- corporate hierarchy 406
- LIVE chat, starting now 390
- Advice - 228
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 198
- Amortisation of Goodwill 195
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 183