Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 164 5
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 157 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,650 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 84 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 199 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 187 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 253 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 385 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 325 9
- Merging my businesses 125 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,719 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 141 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,035 49
- deceased creditor 198 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 271 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 343 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 220 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 374 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 535
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 304
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 278
- Portia ... Where art thou 257
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 252