Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- When to include value of import in Box 7 61 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 161 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 301 7
- Capital gain? 76 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,246 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 267 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 346 8
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 413 8
- vat help for catering concession 274 10
- IHT dilemma 1,154 17
- Tax return software for remote working 232 3
- CGT 333 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 320 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 109 2
- Compliance check 512 13
- sole trader accountant 785 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 400 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 604 21
- More AE! 498 11
- How to classify an asset 160 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,079
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 778
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 463
- Digita Hosted Software 280
- Call Centre Data Costs 251
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 223
- Credit where credit's due....... 217
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 205
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 187
- Director phone costs 149