Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- HMRC Information notice 956 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 241 3
- Accountant Specialization. 341 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 182 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 110 1
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,288 29
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,709 42
- Sage Line 50 154 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 129 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 407 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 382 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 152 1
- Freelance/Employee 692 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 184 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 189 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 499 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 130 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 617 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 719 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 227 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 750
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 409
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 296
- S222 Charge 242
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 177
- AIA 171
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 171