Document and email management
We have started looking at document management system, and have just had a very good presentation from CCH. However, we use Sage on all other levels (with close to 1,000 clients, we are too far in to change), and whilst CCH had a good system, it is priced such that it only delivers value with a full transfer of all software requirements.
What are people using out there?
We want to file emails and scanned documents in a central location in their original format. The software must be user friendly, have good search functionality (including in-document) and task assignment capability.
Ideally (and this may be the big ask) we would have some sort of database syncronisation with Sage Practice Solutions..
CCH had a bulk email facility that would have been useful too...
Any thoughts would be most welcome.
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 399 19
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 334 6
- A thursday afternoon muse 67 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,636 35
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 319 9
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 571 22
- SDLT 324 9
- Windows 10 anyone? 283 7
- Can an owner hold company money 205 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 445 9
- Ireland 436 1
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 242 5
- Bankstream 1,105 26
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 950 17
- Class 2 NIC 123 2
- Benefit in Kind 221 7
- Dutch Accountant 439 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 156 1
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 197 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 832 4
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 832
- Benchmark accounting software 684
- Members in Public Practice 513
- Oplex Careers CPD 320
- Sole trader registering for the first time 320
- What are HMRC implying? 286
- VAT 256
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 241
- Payroll manager and the cloud 212
- Is the APN valid 193