Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses
Does anyone know of any good, simple/basic accounting software which a start up business can use to record their receipts and payments before sending them to an accountant?
have tried excel but the formulas keep getting messed up when lines are inserted.
Any help would be appreciated.
- Missing tax return 323 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 299 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 120 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 168 3
- incorrect old p60 303 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 823 24
- Micro-entity accounts 203 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 410 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28