Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 419 23
- what time is it ? 242 3
- VAT on disbursement 157 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 981 18
- tax credits 191 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,026 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 79 1
- LLP - Member leaving 183 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 731 21
- Year end 239 3
- Foreign income for self employed 168 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 295 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 308 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,139 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 242 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 610 21
- How would you account for warranty? 179 4
- Sweet Tooth 229 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 206 2
- trading or dormant 135 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 900
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 522
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 316
- Tax efficient holding company structure 253
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 246
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 179
- Charge out rates in London? 154