Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Employers NI allowance 326 4
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 335 3
- iris update 11.9.2 423 7
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 118 1
- HMRC Discovery powers 208 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 626 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 133 2
- Paying Son 429 15
- Which time limits apply? 378 4
- Client Paperwork Retention? 384 10
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 165 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 290 3
- Just checking re PSA 247 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 327 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,518 7
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,545 19
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 333 2
- Friday Question 597 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 437 8
- Independent Examination work programme 172 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 494
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 264
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 257
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 246
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 232
- Apprenticeship Levy 229
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 220
- Capital Gains personal representatives 207
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 193