Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- How a company director can keep paying £833 33 1
- Employee steeling client data 98 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,350 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 188 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 129 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 91 1
- CT600 270 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 208 4
- signature required 910 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 182 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 463 13
- Community awards 2014 - first category 178 6
- Can you help me spot errors? 331 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 328 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 138 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 88 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 149 2
- Payment plans for clients 274 3
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 92 1
- Lease 147 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,307
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 853
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 548
- Credit where credit's due....... 339
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 261
- TheTax Donut 230
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 188
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 180
- Director's business mileage 149
- Sole trader CPD 145