Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 180 6
- Directors Loan Account Question 72 3
- HMRC - never move address as an agent 878 16
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 750 30
- Allowable expenses on retal property 396 12
- VAT "Scheme" 75 2
- Company accounts for £350 403 14
- Employer Paid Travelcard and Maternity Leave 83 2
- Refreshments provided at event: client entertainment or not? 168 3
- question 577 7
- Directors Current Account and dividends 376 22
- Marriage Allowance Transfer 144 6
- Company Limited by Guarantee 169 2
- Property pages or self-employed? 301 7
- wife as partner 133 3
- 10% Wear And Tear Allowance UK Property 123 1
- Identity Checks 231 7
- Running Sage on a Mac 183 3
- Do I need to file a tax return whilst working abroad? 109 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 724 28
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 294
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 275
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 266
- French ConnectionUK 211
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 199
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 195
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 192
- APN's 177
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 168
- FRS 101 Software 167