Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Clothing 87 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 538 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 65 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 54 2
- Director drawings 358 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 315 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 70 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 98 6
- HMRC SA302s 180 3
- What does the "K" signify 401 7
- Director or self-employed 98 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 123 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 130 3
- What sectors to target? 179 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 107 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 239 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 94 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,868 40
- Interest Relief 165 5
- What is the treatment of gains on sale of Options granted in Belgium 57 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 901
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 603
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 340
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 278
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 181
- Sabbatical payments 172