Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 188 4
- SA302 281 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 237 4
- Go Cardless 329 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 216 3
- Hmrc software 226 3
- Mehjoo 266 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 112 1
- Hosted email exchange 173 5
- South African Government Pension 180 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 166 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 289 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 309 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 245 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 149 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 288 7
- New Email Extensions 201 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 319 2
- Dental practice incorpration 156 1
- Audit rules 184 4
- Xtuple 510
- Qtac payroll for bureau 349
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 293
- Industrial & Provident Societies 284
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 227
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 179
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 178
- Domain name sale and limited company 172
- CIS schemes 162
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 147