Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 478 16
- VAT margin scheme 262 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 292 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,721 17
- IHT Query 421 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 87 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 119 2
- Get it off your chest 242 4
- Directors bonus 150 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 97 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 277 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 248 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 169 3
- break even point 1,118 33
- The return 789 27
- Sell business after leaving country 332 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 94 2
- Charity accounting 89 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,015 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 159 2
- Possible Partnership? 555
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 551
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 353
- Clubs and Taxable Income 292
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 272
- Loans to other companies 217
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 210
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 176
- Outsource Data Entry 175