Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- 5th April 344 13
- s455 Directors loan 242 4
- VAT on exports to EU 102 3
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 599 24
- Company buy back of shares from directors 220 11
- Please tell me what to do!! 379 8
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,994 33
- Cash basis 148 5
- Cash basis 805 28
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 283 2
- Investor exit 255 4
- client threatening legal action 2,323 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 145 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 246 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 351 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,595 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 340 9
- Rental income 178 2
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 78 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,198 8
- Skandia using wrong address 614
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 328
- Employee rewards 310
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 275
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 239
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 165
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 154
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 145
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 141