Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- VT accounts licence key 146 4
- PTP software disaster 125 1
- Wrong career 317 13
- Value pricing 618 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 188 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 82 1
- FPS Submission 45 1
- vat return 195 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 141 3
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 157 4
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 53 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,936 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 140 3
- Director's tax return 112 2
- reporting salary? 236 5
- Other forums 187 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 360 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 155 1
- Career Advice 158 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 283 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 230
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- Director Loan account operation 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 212
- Paye procedures for CVA 153