Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 647 5
- See you all on the other side 696 6
- 12Pay 464 2
- dividends 617 2
- R&D 324 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,185 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 440 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 420 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 374 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 546 5
- Seeking a tax case 645 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 557 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 434 2
- Moving to the cloud 748 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 905 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,092 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 507 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Marginal rates of tax 296
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Class 2 NI 283