Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Company Accounts 408 8
- What is the role of an accountant? 281 8
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,291 22
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 63 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 269 7
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 31 2
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 183 4
- VAT on introducer fees 106 2
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 35 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 169 12
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 311 18
- Scottish but not UK 266 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 254 9
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 279 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,152 362
- CIS 336 11
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 110 5
- Sole Trade - Losses B/Fwd 284 14
- Construction Industry Scheme Age Limit 107 3
- P11D Query 116 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 427
- National Insurance 326
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 319
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Non Resident 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 239
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 222
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154