Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 80 1
- Invoice Help 205 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 118 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 205 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 195 3
- Sorry ignore me 878 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 545 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,917 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,229 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 144 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 783 20
- VAT & capitalising 68 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 301 5
- Free Shares ? 234 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 272 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 149 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 103 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 243
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 189
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 188
- Probiz 169
- What's the market like for temps? 164
- Married woman dies owning marital home 162