Does anyone still do the 'black bag' jobs?
I just wondered if anyone still gets the 'black bag' jobs as I have just picked up a classic!
The client opened her business last October and has literally just chucked everything in a bag - invoices, receipts, cheque books, paying-in books, bank statements, the lot!
It's therefore about a year's worth of book-keeping and of course a set of accounts and tax return (eventually!).
I am just interested to know what sort of figure other members would charge if they were presented with this... I realise a lot wouldn't touch it with a bargepole but, for the ones that would, what would you charge to get the black bag to a completed set of accounts & ITR?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 983 48
- Tier One Tribunal 246 12
- Money Laundering and handover 104 1
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 151 3
- New starter error how to correct 114 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 255 4
- Summer house for business only 231 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 200 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 177 4
- SA316s 253 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 131 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 138 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 605 13
- Filing amended tax return 145 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 852 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 127 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 145 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 268 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 182 2
- Another transfer of property 170 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 614
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 601
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 298
- Using the correct forms 272
- RTI - duplicate employee record 272
- SA penalty proposals 261
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 240