Does a firm of liquidators have to request professional clearance?
This might be an obvious question, but does a liquidator have any obligation to contact a practice acting for the client going into liquidation to request professional clearance?
Only we've got a client who has gone down that route, the liquidator hasn't got in touch at all and the client has now disappeared from all our HMRC lists! I would have thought some contact would be required to obtain the "full picture"....
- CG on Spanish property disposal 255 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 126 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 512 18
- Physiotherapy 205 3
- Inflation and fees 1,153 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 114 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 247 8
- CGT help please 104 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 324 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 92 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 142 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 281 1
- Community Interest Company 127 3
- Redundancy Pay 415 5
- Advice please! 330 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 736 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 627 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 119 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 370 2