Never had this before but i am assuming no issues.
Dormant company is now trading (since april)... they have not informed HMRC that they are now trading.
As long as CT600 is filed etc i assume there will be no penalties, or do you need to inform HMRC?
PAYE scheme has been up and running since then.
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 160 2
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 167 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 453 4
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 66 1
- VAT refund 304 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,278 37
- flat rate scheme 112 2
- Turnover on a tax return 539 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 100 2
- incorrect old p60 560 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 111 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 180 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 143 1
- Special dividends & CGT 200 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 184 1
- Networking 356 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 276 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 303 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 288 2