Never had this before but i am assuming no issues.
Dormant company is now trading (since april)... they have not informed HMRC that they are now trading.
As long as CT600 is filed etc i assume there will be no penalties, or do you need to inform HMRC?
PAYE scheme has been up and running since then.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 315
- Set up a company pension 263
- RTI Fees 235
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 228
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 206
- Where's our 10%? 206
- Driving sales growth 197
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 195
- EIS 188
- Regiatration of a Trust 186
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 185
- CIS late registration 177
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 170
- Best structure 166
- Break up basis accounting 165
- Property owned privately 155
- Mortgage application for intending director. 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 145
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 126