Double Taxation Relief
I work in Norway as a Scottish Company and pay full Norwegian Tax and NI and Employers NI to Norway.
In the UK I offset my comapny's Corporation Tax liability with the foreign earned income tax under DTR - Double Taxation Relief. The rational is that it is tax on the same source income.
I am just double checking whether Employers NI paid overseas can also be used to offset UK Corporation Tax in the same way as Foreign Income Tax.
Many thanks in advance.
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,130 10
- flat rate scheme 415 9
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,376 39
- Rental Expenses 208 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 223 7
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 216 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 343 2
- UK tax exposure 259 4
- regulated mortgage work? 144 2
- any help? 259 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 339 8
- Companies House? 261 3
- Echosign mail merge? 293 1
- Before I call employers helpline 256 1
- VAT refund 421 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 244 3
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 229 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 580 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 301 2
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 198 3