Double Taxation Relief
I work in Norway as a Scottish Company and pay full Norwegian Tax and NI and Employers NI to Norway.
In the UK I offset my comapny's Corporation Tax liability with the foreign earned income tax under DTR - Double Taxation Relief. The rational is that it is tax on the same source income.
I am just double checking whether Employers NI paid overseas can also be used to offset UK Corporation Tax in the same way as Foreign Income Tax.
Many thanks in advance.
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 219 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 229 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 586 12
- Personal Tax 485 11
- USA Tax Query 158 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,660 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 278 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 405 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 168 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 321 4
- last minute request 508 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46