The Dreaded B&B - PPR?
Just wondering if anyone has any pointers re B&B clients. We have a couple of clients on the books who run B&B from the main home. They have no other property (at present).
The B&B is available 7 days a week, all year, except christmas. The client uses the guestrooms for family and personal use when vacant, but not to a massive degree.
My understanding of PPR is that only elements of the home used exclusively for business use are ineligible for relief (from date such use arose).
Is that as far as I need to go? The business parts of the house, as far as I am aware, are used to atleast some extent for private purposes and so not exclusively business.
Seems awfully simple. Any pointers?
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,320 31
- Disposal of property 59 2
- Tax liability of sole trader changing to partnership 104 1
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 148 2
- trading or dormant 180 4
- do I have to pay NI? 98 2
- Matching of tax return to P60 222 5
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 186 7
- Tax Return Deadlines 302 5
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,252 15
- what time is it ? 470 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 447 25
- VAT chargeable or not? 133 3
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,287 55
- find-accountants.com 276 3
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 117 3
- Funds introduced by company secretary... 296 5
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 214 8
- Related Parties Note 224 4
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,088 20
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 942
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 343
- How to format a stock book 330
- Tax efficient holding company structure 267
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 254
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 202
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 201
- Charge out rates in London? 170