I tried this afternoon to set up a second monitor to my laptop (having had the monitor in its box for the last few months). Although it is now set up and switched on, all I can get at the moment is the second screen showing the same window as my laptop screen. I want each monitor to show separate information.
Readers of my previous posts will know that I am not that technically minded when it comes to computers. However, I have got as far as the Display window in Control Panel and tried various things with the display settings; but to no avail.
I have also looked at various past posts (having done a Dual Monitors search) but that doesn't seem to help either.
Any ideas, anyone? My laptop runs Vista (I know, I know, I should upgrade to Windows 7).
Also, one of the past posts referred to UltraMon software for use with multiple monitors. I don't quite understand as I thought that Windows would do what needed to be done so as to display separate pages on each monitor.
- Investment Unrealised Gains Accounting Treatment 65 1
- PAYE 32 1
- Annual Report - How to? 20 1
- Quote for client 246 6
- Can a company act like a charity, without being a registered charity? 273 6
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 265 10
- Investment property? 561 4
- error on companies house accounts 903 20
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 179 3
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 995 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 110 2
- Client's company struck off 1,815 21
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 84 1
- Refurbised Pub 170 4
- Amend this years FPS's - any HMRC penalties? 175 4
- Directors obligation to notify 389 6
- Tax relief in respect of rental property/withdrawing of capital 91 2
- ATED on a hotel that isn't in use? 105 1
- Tax and children 326 2
- Moneysoft update problem 258 4
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 516
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 452
- EPS and CIS deductions 319
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 302
- Construction CIS LLP Company 293
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 277
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 223
- SAGE winforecast 213
- Overdrawn director account 201
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 199