I tried this afternoon to set up a second monitor to my laptop (having had the monitor in its box for the last few months). Although it is now set up and switched on, all I can get at the moment is the second screen showing the same window as my laptop screen. I want each monitor to show separate information.
Readers of my previous posts will know that I am not that technically minded when it comes to computers. However, I have got as far as the Display window in Control Panel and tried various things with the display settings; but to no avail.
I have also looked at various past posts (having done a Dual Monitors search) but that doesn't seem to help either.
Any ideas, anyone? My laptop runs Vista (I know, I know, I should upgrade to Windows 7).
Also, one of the past posts referred to UltraMon software for use with multiple monitors. I don't quite understand as I thought that Windows would do what needed to be done so as to display separate pages on each monitor.
- dividend date - whose income is it? 92 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 296 3
- Opening a Quick books file 68 1
- Landing clients 267 12
- Termination Payment 65 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,832 27
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Signed accounts for bank 99 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 325 10
- Payment on account reminders 206 3
- Allocation of income from property 726 25
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 496 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 472 14
- Balancing charge 104 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 280 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 832 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 423 10
- CTA 309 3