I tried this afternoon to set up a second monitor to my laptop (having had the monitor in its box for the last few months). Although it is now set up and switched on, all I can get at the moment is the second screen showing the same window as my laptop screen. I want each monitor to show separate information.
Readers of my previous posts will know that I am not that technically minded when it comes to computers. However, I have got as far as the Display window in Control Panel and tried various things with the display settings; but to no avail.
I have also looked at various past posts (having done a Dual Monitors search) but that doesn't seem to help either.
Any ideas, anyone? My laptop runs Vista (I know, I know, I should upgrade to Windows 7).
Also, one of the past posts referred to UltraMon software for use with multiple monitors. I don't quite understand as I thought that Windows would do what needed to be done so as to display separate pages on each monitor.
- Director's tax return 344 8
- Comapny valuation qualifications 88 1
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,088 34
- Flat rate vat 182 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 177 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 76 1
- Coming in from the cold 339 3
- Splitting the tax year 164 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 201 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 170 4
- Submitting tax return 163 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 253 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 262 8
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 135 1
- Sage Payroll 318 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 269 3
- Value pricing 738 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 256 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 256
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170