I tried this afternoon to set up a second monitor to my laptop (having had the monitor in its box for the last few months). Although it is now set up and switched on, all I can get at the moment is the second screen showing the same window as my laptop screen. I want each monitor to show separate information.
Readers of my previous posts will know that I am not that technically minded when it comes to computers. However, I have got as far as the Display window in Control Panel and tried various things with the display settings; but to no avail.
I have also looked at various past posts (having done a Dual Monitors search) but that doesn't seem to help either.
Any ideas, anyone? My laptop runs Vista (I know, I know, I should upgrade to Windows 7).
Also, one of the past posts referred to UltraMon software for use with multiple monitors. I don't quite understand as I thought that Windows would do what needed to be done so as to display separate pages on each monitor.
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 140 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 65 1
- Post AAT? 702 4
- Second Limited Company 137 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,674 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 292 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,556 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 90 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 250 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 223 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,298 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 913 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 501 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 527 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 168 1